user made scenarios not working

knight4d5

Chieftain
ok so when ever i try making or loading a user created scenario it never works, the scenarios that come with the game work. but any scenario made by me or any scenario i download just wont work. some times it gets past the leader load screen but i dont have anything at all it starts as if it is a normal civ game with a custom map, for example i have a scenario called ColonizationVII.Cvi5Map it is set during the discovery of the new world (i did NOT make this scenario nor do i claim it to be mine this is only an example) you can choose to be one of the many powers at that time, when it loads it then has you as that power BUT it starts you in a random location and same with all the other civs and city states. please if anyone knows how to help me with this problem id appreciate the help leave any ideas or suggestions below in the comments, i have the Civ5 map editor so if you know how to fix it with that also let me know. thanks for your time and i hope you guys can help me.

Moderator Action: Moved to the modding section.

yes i did click the load scenrio button, and the other thing is helpfull, both of your guys was. but i figured it out. you cant do it in single player gotta do it in mods section. thanks for your help

Top Bottom