Usernames

I wanted to have a rare and cool-sounding username. I succeded with the first one, you can decide for yourself about the second one...

for all my user names, i pick a 3 letter intial representing what it is and then Philzilla. Phil = name of cat, zilla = something cool to add onto the end.

Well Dave is my actual name, so thats where Davo comes from.

Not that anyone will believe me but I went for a civ sounding name when I joined, and I always used to be communist government in civ2 where you get called comrade by teh advisors etc.

But now it's good for annoying all the right-wingers:nya:

Mine is short for Double Barrel Darrell. My family is a proud line of Winchester manufactured 12-gauge shotguns. We are known for our reliability during tense situations, and we proudly serve with police forces, militaries, and gangsta's around the world.

I'm still LMAO at the quote in the moderater action. Classic!

The Utah Jazz is my favorite NBA Basketball Team, and I favor the number seven for no particular reason--hence, utahjazz7.

Smaasnekje is a local expression (småsnekje) wich is what the weather is like at the first cold aumn day..

I was in a rush to post something and register so I thought up of a name that reflected what I think of Civ. So Civrules really means what it says...For me at least. :p

I got a string of nicknames I use across the web and in games, but this one is the one I use for chatrooms. Got it cause well I just liked the sound of saying E-S-C-Key rather fast so I kept it.

Sims is my last name and i was born on 2-7-89, hence the name sims2789. i would have gone with just plain "Sims" but i wrongly assumed that name was already taken.

Its quite simple. My name is Conor Gannon. C. Gannon. I picked a number because I wanted to, and 64 is a good number. It was also my screenname at the time.

Originally posted by sims2789
Sims is my last name and i was born on 2-7-89, hence the name sims2789. i would have gone with just plain "Sims" but i wrongly assumed that name was already taken.

this is why i like threads like this. I had you pegged as one of those dorks who play The Sims all the time. Thanks for clearing that up.

These threads are interesting.

The Archer part so that i'm half Trekkie/half history buff (even though I did pick a lame character :p)

The 007 comes from me being a big Bond fan and also playing alot of Goldeneye about the time I signed up.

Actually mine can be taken in quite a few directions, so take your pick :) ....

You can go with the "Lioness" meaning of course a female lion

or

You can look into "The Lady of Lyonesse" from "Aruthur Legend" who had Sir Gareth "fight for her"

as well

In SOME "aruthur legneds" there is the island of Lyonesse that was swept under by a wave, but some say they can still hear the "bells toll" at night. Similar, to "Atlantis" and in some cases (depending on who you talk to) it is "Atlantis" under a different name :goodjob:

i use this username when i register somewhere in the web, 74 is my birthdate

Smellin' Coffee is the name of a song by Chris Rice. It's a Christian song, btw-- about God's mercies being new every morning, hence the title. I got it after I was saved, and it's been my name everywhere. The only places I know of where smellincoffee is me are Juno and AIM.

Bet you thought I was a coffee addict. :p

I'm an avid reader of science litterature and astronomy. So I kinda went for this nick when I joined up on my first board on the net to sum up my interest.

It could mean a lot of things, the most wide use today is perhaps the astronomical defenition of the word. The center of a black hole. A point where reality is distorted and space and time approach infinity. It's also the closest my non-religious persona comes to a religious experience. I also like the multiple uses of the word, 'infinitly dense'... :), peculiar, unique and curious.

Gainy is a variation of my last name - my nickname in real life.
Bo has absoloutly no meaning, and is just there cause at the time I thought it was funny...

Top Bottom