1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Using several mod packs at the same time

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by MrDrizzt, Dec 18, 2003.

1. MrDrizzt

MrDrizzt Chieftain

Sorry if the question has been asked and answered before.

I want to use both Snoopy's Graphical Terrain mod pack and Gray Fox's GFX Flavour mod pack at the same time. I can only load one of them at a time in the Civ-Content menu. Is it possible to merge two mod packs into one or is there any other way to do it?

I'm now playing C3C. If my memory isn't too bad, before C3C I think you replaced the original files with the modified files in the folders they were supposed to be in. Is it still possible to do that with the all these .bix and .bic files which follow with the modpacks?

2. warpstorm

warpstorm Yumbo? Yumbo!

Yes, it is possible.

You can replace the files, but ever since PTW it has rarely been needed. There is a field in the editor that lets you provide search directories for the various artwork.

3. MrDrizzt

MrDrizzt Chieftain

Thanks for the tip:goodjob:
    Also found good info in the FAQ. Will read the FAQ more carefully next time.