[UXP] Legends of Revolutions

I encountered a bug: Ottoman Wounded Knee joined me by revolutions, but instead of the city changing hands I got this python exception (see attached docx). Attached preceding saves
Apologies if this counts as necromancing but just to let you know I have experienced this bug a couple of times too in LoR; an AI liberates a city to you and you select "welcome back" however the city remains with the AI Civ.
Disappointing but I doubt there is much chance of a fix now this mod is well over a decade old...

Hello I have 2 questions:

1)I started a scenario of this mod (Earth18civs). All the content seems to be there except it seems there is no revolution mechanic? The Che icon is missing from the top. Is this not intended for this scenario?

2)I would like to mess around with the mod myself a bit, replacing icons etc... However there seems to be several folders dedicated not only to civ4 but this mod as well. This is what I have found:
-C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods\LoR
Is this the folder I should be looking into? What specific folders are there for icons of units, civ flags and surface texture? Is there a good guide to modding civ4 maybe?

Thanks in advance!

re 1: if you start it as a Custom Scenario you should be able to enable revolutions as one of the options

Hmmm I checked and you are correct it needs to be enabled in custom... weird because many other parts of the mod are there. Other scenarios do include it by default so I guess you have to play around a bit to see which ones are full versions and which aren't :'D

Top Bottom