v024 modified files

Got the PM, and the unit linked in it + snipper's ideology download (grayed and normal .dds inthere). That's why I said it would be a simple case of renaming the .dds references in the proper file.

The guinea pig reports no errors (CTD's) sofar. Ideology buttons show up fine except as said before in the cityscreen. Should be solvable by typing the correct .dds name in the correct xml file.
't Seems like Matthewv insists on a food overflow from improved He³? ;)

Oops, sorry. I was working of the files before you updated them.:blush: I can send you proper files later.

Oops, sorry. I was working of the files before you updated them.:blush: I can send you proper files later.

Don't worry, and no need. The changes I made were provisionally only. Now I have a reason to put a more balanced thought into it. :)

As I was creating the new updated files listing I noticed 5 new python modcomps by Zebra9. Is any of his work potentially useful to us?

Yes, it is. :)
Especially the pythoncomp about linking certain civics with a religion/ideology, as in the charter column for our mod.

Super. Now hopefully matthewv or AA can tie it all together. I've lost the time to work on python. :sad:

Top Bottom