1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Vanilla] [V1.0.0.194; Reproducible] Crash after turn 400/1

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by aerinater, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. aerinater

aerinater Chieftain

My game was going fantastically with no issues whatsoever until I hit turn 400/1. My hard save posted along with this post is just before hitting the turn button and the crash. Every time I load, the game crashes at the beginning of turn 401. The game stutters a bit at first before a CTD.

I tried loading an autosave ~5 turns before the issue and doing things differently including not declaring a war and multiple other steps related to that, but once I hit turn 400/1 the game crashes.

Looking up the issue, I also saw someone say that it was fixed by uninstalling the latest GeForce Experience application patch, which I did to no avail.

I don't know what else to do with this save other than abandon it. For my first game in Civilization 6, not exactly the greatest impression to be sure. Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attached Files: