1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

v1.0.0.38 - City Renaming Confuses Trade Routes

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Bleser, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Bleser

Bleser Prince

Hello,

With the new patch I went through my captured Egyptian cities and renamed them to original Aztec city names. In one of these renamed cities, I built the wonder that adds gold to trade routes originating in the city based on the number of resources in the city (Great Zimbabwe I think).

Later in the game I settled new cities. These cities started to have the names that I had already used in the captured Egyptian cities. So, I just renamed them with the word 'New' as a prefix.

When trying to establish a trade route from the newly-settled 'New' cities that matched the name of the city with Great Zimbabwe, the 'available trade routes' listed were showing the cities and bonuses form the city with the wonder and not the new city - and none of them could actually be chosen. So it is now impossible to setup a trade route in the new city.

Confusing I know. I attached a save game file showing the bug.

Cheers.

Attached Files: