v1.185

You can get conquerors on Maya in 100 C.E.? That does not seem right.

gems need to be added to India, (see image, one on far left)

thanks everyone, I'm taking notes

The Gems in Australia are currently in the wrong location (Kimberley, north western WA). They should be moved to South Australia onto the tile above the Uranium, to represent the Coober Pedy/Andamooka opal fields which provide 95% of the world's opals used for jewellery.

Playing as Persia, I've noticed that vassal's no longer seem to count towards the 8% goal for the UHV whereas they used to in fact count towards that goal.

In my most recent Persian game, I controlled 9.62 % of the world land area according to the victory screen yet did not meet the 8% requirement for some reason (vassals I guess). My empire encompassed Byzantion, Sinope, Artaxata, Babylon, Susa, Jerusalem, Persepolis (shiraz), Artacoana, Samarkand, Pasargadae (2n,1e of Samarkand), and Delhi with India (2 cities with lots of culture) and China (!!!!) 5 cities with lots of culture as my vassals yet did not meet the requirement.

In a previous patch I've had Egypt (3 or 4 cities) and Ethiopia (2-3 cities) as vassals and only a little over 7% under direct Persian (mesopotamia, India, Anatolia, Samarkand) control and gotten the UHV condition.

Did I miss a change somewhere? Is this intentional? A bug?

Are you sure? I remember hearing that it never counted under previous patches; Rhye only recently (1.184, I believe) changed it so that the victory screen wouldn't display it as such.

Please change Malisese UHV #1. In 3000BC it is possible, but in 600AD there is usually someone with more than 2600 gold in 1300AD. 2630 is the best I could get with Wagadugu + Melilla + Tunis(Carthage) even with the WASP mod. Could we change to: have the most gold or 2000+ gold in 1300?

In the latest patch the conquerors can only be triggered after 1300AD, which is 10 turns after the Aztecs spawn. This is the conquerors for all of the new world civs. If you meet any of them after 600AD and before or in 1300AD, the conquerors event can never be triggered for that civ. If you meet a new world civ before 600AD, you don't get conquerors but it won't disable them. Also, they can't be triggered after 1800AD.

Top Bottom