1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

v1.52, spy shows in other player's millitary advisor screen in MP

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Bug Reports' started by PhamNuwen, Feb 26, 2006.

1. PhamNuwen

PhamNuwen Chieftain

I had a spy in a city of another players. While talking to him on the phone he looked in his millitary advisor screen and, low and behold, my spy was listed and he could see exactly where I was.

This was a Pitboss game, if that helps.

2. Aleksadr

Aleksadr Chieftain

Hmmm, I wonder if that's how ehammer knew that my spy was on his continent. I will ask him as well. I know he doesn't have spies. I thought he was just guessing. Now i am not so sure. I will ask him but he will probably not want to tell me, or he will surely lie. I may check this with world builder.

3. Dark Helmet

Dark Helmet Chieftain

Can do this in single-player also. Military Advisor screen will show you not only if you have enemy spies in your empire and where those spies are located, but who they belong to. I figured someone would have mentioned it by now, so I never brought it up. Has this issue been already addressed?

4. Aleksadr

Aleksadr Chieftain

well that just is not right! WTF fireaxis.:(