v152.6

Zaldron

King
I noticed in v152.6 that the trade deals screen highlights sellability even when your entire stock of a resource is from CS imports.

Also, and I haven't loaded the save to see if it self-corrected, I noticed that I was estimated to get 1200 culture per turn but was actually accruing 2000/turn.

EDIT: Nope, reloading didn't fix the extra culture.

I noticed in v152.6 that the trade deals screen highlights sellability even when your entire stock of a resource is from CS imports.

Also, and I haven't loaded the save to see if it self-corrected, I noticed that I was estimated to get 1200 culture per turn but was actually accruing 2000/turn.

EDIT: Nope, reloading didn't fix the extra culture.

I've noticed the CS error, and haven't looked for the other one.

Could you post a savegame of the culture situation?

Also, can you give more details of the citystate situation? I tried producing the bug you describe. This source of ivory is coming only from a citystate, and does not appear as a tradable resource. A screenshot might help us identify the problem:

Attachments

• CS Resources.JPG
    CS Resources.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 208
It basically said "4 from CS, 3 surplus" but there was no 3 surplus, it was *all* from CS. I may be able to get a screenshot later today.

I experience the same as Zaldron with CS given resource.

It shows 3 surplus horses for me. However all of them are from City State and i cant trade them.

I can confirm this bug. I've also attached several images. In the first one you can see I have 4 wine from several CS. In the second one you can see the Trade tab and it seems I can trade the wine. The third one shows that I can only trade Incense (and no other luxuries) with Suleiman.

Attachments

• cs_trade_1.jpg
    cs_trade_1.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 67
  • cs_trade_2.jpg
    cs_trade_2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 63
  • cs_trade_3.jpg
    cs_trade_3.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 37
Ahh I see the problem. I calculate the number of tradable luxury resources with:
PHP:
res.Tradable = res.Available - res.Imported
if res.Available > 0 and res.Available == res.Tradable then
    res.Tradable = res.Tradable - 1
end
Apparently when we're getting 5 resources from CS only 1 of those counts as "imported." Hmm... :think:

considering some situations...

1 from citystates
  • available = 1
  • citystates = 1
  • imported = 1
1 from major civ

• available = 1
  • citystates = 0
  • imported = 1
1 from citystates + 1 from major civ

• available = 2
  • citystates = 1
  • imported = 1
How can we determine # tradable resources? The logic side of my brain's getting fried today... :crazyeye:

If you get three from CS, does it show citystate=3, imported=1 or citystate=2, imported=1, or something else entirely?

Here's my mods and savegame. Only using VEM 152.6 and InfoAddict. This save was reproducing the extra culture problem a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• MODS.7z
    2.6 MB · Views: 63
You have 2 versions of the mod installed. It's important to have only one version of each mod installed, because the game loads the lua code of all versions of every mod (even when disabled). This is vanilla bug #4 on the common checklist. :)

That version also had the Great Works bug fixed in v152.12.

You have 2 versions of the mod installed. It's important to have only one version of each mod installed, because the game loads the lua code of all versions of every mod (even when disabled). This is vanilla bug #4 on the common checklist. :)

That version also had the Great Works bug fixed in v152.12.

I "always" delete the VEM folder before reinstalling, I'll take a look later today and make sure I have everything cleaned up before I install 152.12.

The mods folder in that zip contains v139 and v152?

Well there are at least two possibilities here:
a) I left v139 out there in the base Civ5 directory and it's getting reinstalled secretly everytime I download a new version (and hit "install mods" in the game). This actually seems plausible considering some of the stuff I've seen.
b) I definitely reused the same filename from the last time I posted my mods folder so there's a small possibility I just accidentally added v152 into the existing file that already had v139 from ages ago.

I'll check later when I have access to my Civ5 machine, or if you feel so motivated you could load just the v152 mod (I definitely didn't know I was running v139 too if I was) with my save and see if you can load the save/check your culture per turn.

To help make it easier to identify this problem I changed the way culture is displayed on the top bar's tooltip in v153. I think the double-loaded-lua happens when the game starts; changing mods midgame typically doesn't affect stuff like this.

To help make it easier to identify this problem I changed the way culture is displayed on the top bar's tooltip in v153. I think the double-loaded-lua happens when the game starts; changing mods midgame typically doesn't affect stuff like this.

I definitely just screwed up creating the zip file: Only v152 was installed and v139 was an artifact of the existing zip file.

Top Bottom