v21 bugs and crashes

The Properties tab on the city screen doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't switch away from the resources, highlight the tab, or any such thing when you click on it.

Wrong, they appear as elephant in some Chinese myths. It is some disguise.:mischief:

Yes but it's disconcerting to have a unit that can build both the elephant and rodent myths.:D

Also there are some TXT errors for the snake charmer and snake pit.

It is not creating the CustomDomAdv folder in the UserSettings folder (and it is not, of course, included in the download or I would have never noticed).

The Properties tab on the city screen doesn't seem to do anything. It doesn't switch away from the resources, highlight the tab, or any such thing when you click on it.

Mine is working fine although the highlight is subtle - it moves the tab up/down and there is a slight change in the colour. I am using the SVN not the download.

SO is it possible that this got missed in the release?

The first 30 Turns where i play V21 i do start strange problems whit performance. This start when i do automated Wanderer to discover the world. The Turns will be longer and longer. Not playable so:-(
Befor with V20 i dosent have this problem.
I try on Giganticmap with 1 enemy and all graphics settings are low

My Computer specs: 2600k,16gb ram,590nvidia and all datas are on ssd harddrive

I have installed the patch from koshling but the problem is still again

It is not creating the CustomDomAdv folder in the UserSettings folder (and it is not, of course, included in the download or I would have never noticed).
I put it in the UserSettings folder instead of a separate folder.

The first 30 Turns where i play V21 i do start strange problems whit performance. This start when i do automated Wanderer to discover the world. The Turns will be longer and longer. Not playable so:-(
Befor with V20 i dosent have this problem.
I try on Giganticmap with 1 enemy and all graphics settings are low

My Computer specs: 2600k,16gb ram,590nvidia and all datas are on ssd harddrive

I have installed the patch from koshling but the problem is still again

Could you post a save game please. Also just to be clear - the issue is a performance issue right? (after the patch still I mean)

Yes, this is a new performance problem.

View attachment 314271

Or try, with Worldbuilder,to make between 10 and 30 Wanderer and then send to explore.

With V20 i have normally 100 explorer on automate without performance issue.

Yes, this is a new performance problem.

View attachment 314271

Or try, with Worldbuilder,to make between 10 and 30 Wanderer and then send to explore.

With V20 i have normally 100 explorer on automate without performance issue.

Looking at this now. Will edit this post when I have results...

WfoC it was two turns before, but when i went back to the savedgame it proceeded, but now a few turns more it is doing the same thing??

Are you using today's SVN? I created a bug in the firt update today that WFoCs, which I have just corrected...

Are you using today's SVN? I created a bug in the firt update today that WFoCs, which I have just corrected...

Yeah 1836. Why is there a newer one? I just looked ok there is a newer one.

Top Bottom