v80 has been released

Rhye

's and Fall creator
and sent to the volunteers.
I am currently not accepting more requests; you can still send me message and you'll be in for v81.

v80 changelog:

- Rome can respawn as a minor city, to give chance to Byzantium to accomplish victory

- Huns victory: minor cities captured or razed count half points

- Phoenician victory: counted number of sea plots

- Phoenician victory: added check for Carthage set as capital

- Japanese victory: checked plots without foreign units

- changed territory in Vietnam, Byzantium and Egypt

- fixed Japan spawn area

- added Saigon

- Spanish victory: added El Dorado

- Spanish victory: added check of number of colonies

- updated city names, stability and settlers maps

- reduced bonus Hun horse archer on city captured to only 1

- added victory description in Dawn of Man screen

I've started a game as Phoenicia (thanks Rhye - great choice) v80 on Prince. I'm new to Civ 5.

Following the Liberty Social Policy tree is a boon - free worker, free settler, etc. It's not difficult at all to settle Qart Hadasht (Carthage) and a Palace seems to be automatically constructed. That's the first 300 Victory Points.

Citizenship.png

Then it's just a matter of settling across the Mediterranean. I find the other civ's very peaceful compared to Rhye's Civ III and Civ IV. It's only been barbarians and pirates that I've had to worry about. I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't attack a city or unit on land using the quinquereme.

No problems with crashes. Will post again when I've completed the VP target. Cheers.

I've started a game as Phoenicia (thanks Rhye - great choice) v80 on Prince. I'm new to Civ 5.

Following the Liberty Social Policy tree is a boon - free worker, free settler, etc. It's not difficult at all to settle Qart Hadasht (Carthage) and a Palace seems to be automatically constructed. That's the first 300 Victory Points.

View attachment 604231

Then it's just a matter of settling across the Mediterranean. I find the other civ's very peaceful compared to Rhye's Civ III and Civ IV. It's only been barbarians and pirates that I've had to worry about. I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't attack a city or unit on land using the quinquereme.

No problems with crashes. Will post again when I've completed the VP target. Cheers.

I've been playing as Phoenica too, but I don't seem to receive the free harbours. Do you get them?

No free harbours for me either. I worked out the naval bombard issue I had - no problem with the game - great route to victory using your quinqueremes. Rome hasn't got a chance!

I find Greece always does better than rome but both easy to kill

can you open threads on Phoenicia so that we keep track of that?
In particular i need feedback on how many points you are getting, together with the dates
I'll start a new Phoenica game and try to be a bit more focused on logging stuff and not just enjoying the mod :rolleyes:. Will make topic later on.

Top Bottom