Vanilla 1.74 - Double Team

Well, the only problems I see are :
- Inreasing War Weariness with two war fronts
- Our neighbours will gain in relations due to a common war

On the production front, I don't fear attacking the Hathy/Huayna camp. I should be able to handle it without a problem. The only thing we need to keep in mind is not being stuck backward technologically too much.

I was thinking that if I do continue at least long enough to wipe out the mongols, then Cyrus will be at a disadvantage.

If you don't want us both at war at the same time, let me know. When you're ready to go to war, I can wrap up my current actions and then make peace.

I thought war weariness is only against the person you are at war with. I don't think it doubles for more than 1 war.

For example - I am at war with AI-1. War weariness sets in, gets out of hand (150+). I declare peace. I get teh appies back. I decalre on AI-2. War weariness starts at 0, as the weariness for Ai-1 drops ever so slowly.....

Do you find something different in your playing?

Well, it's not quite what I meant, the thing is, I get WW from warring with Mongols and Persians, if I declare war on Egypt/Aztecs, I'll have more WW while still having the WW from the first war.
I hope it made sense, I don't sleep enough :crazyeye:

Anyway, Port, I prefer that you tackle mongols down asap if you can. We don't want to let them build themselves up again to a level where they become a threat.
On my side I'll try to influence Izzy on declaring war to the Egyptians as soon as I get into the war with them.
I'll destroy a last Mongol town if I have a catapult in line soon enough, otherwise I'll just wear it down for you to take (and to get a unit to 10XP for the wonder).

Let's get the gears of war turning and crushing everything in sight :ar15:

OOOH-RAAAH! That's what I like to hear :)

Let me know if you want me to wrap it up. I'm going first for the Mongols, and then I'll check in with you.

Sorry for the delay. Just got myself a new comp and have been spending the last few days re-installing everything (don't you just hate that). Back on track now. Turn sent.

Double_Team_AD-1050_to_Catherine Sent.

Working on the southern city. They are moving a horse archer in, but I'm not worried.

Game on. Nothing to report. Though I do wonder why I need to post here when I reply all with the game file when I don't have anything to report.

1060 Sent.

It's just in case there's a problem with the email. Or you forget to click send :) Happens to me from time to time...

Double_Team_AD-1060_to_Catherine Sent.

Ning Hsia has fallen. Now to shift my forces West. Been getting a little harrasment from horse archers.

Top Bottom