Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City Styles for DoC

There is a way to get VD/ECS to work with the current SVN. Revert back to a revision where Statesmen haven't been introduced yet (but Canada and Polynesia have), install VD and the patches to work with Canada and Polynesia, then update to the current revision.

Still don't work for me XD. Or maybe it is me who can't succeed to download a previous version. If someone could give me a link to a version who is VD compatible(so i can update it after) i'll be very grateful :)

ATTENTION:

As of revision 917, VD/ECS is no longer compatible with the current SVN version.

The file CIV4CityLSystem.xml is the problem. If you change the original, SVN updated, with the VD one, the mod will work. I did it manually, but you can also make it choosing the VD one when the conflict is showed during SVN update.

I don't think I still have them anywhere, sorry.

how do i download a previous version?

You can get previous versions by SVN.

Right click the Doc document, then TortoiseSVN, the update to revision, you can choose a previous revision to turn back.

v1.12 is revision 787(9/16/2014)
v1.11 is revision 541(7/23/2013)
v1.10 is revision 449(10/13/2012)
v1.9 is revision 373(6/19/2012)
v1.71 is revision 63(3/5/2011)
v1.7 is revision 55(2/24/2011)

revision 2(11/8/2010)-the beginning of DoC on SVN

That's the main mod though, I think he was asking for the appropriate VD packages.

nah it's ok i wanted an old revision of the main file to do what FinalLegendZero said:
"There is a way to get VD/ECS to work with the current SVN. Revert back to a revision where Statesmen haven't been introduced yet (but Canada and Polynesia have), install VD and the patches to work with Canada and Polynesia, then update to the current revision."

also thx for helping soul-breathing but could you be more specific on what buttons i have to click XD? I'm a noob with svn

thx!

Ah, got it, sorry. Anyway, can't check right now but the way it should work is that below the usual SVN Update option when right clicking the DoC folder, there should be something like Tortoise SVN ... to open a submenu, where you can select Update To Revision ... and enter the revision you want (or select View Log to see the descriptions of revisions).

The file CIV4CityLSystem.xml is the problem. If you change the original, SVN updated, with the VD one, the mod will work. I did it manually, but you can also make it choosing the VD one when the conflict is showed during SVN update.

Where is the VD one?

Why aren't all files into the modules subfolder?

Not all XML can be made modular, the game is not set up for it.

Top Bottom