Varietas Delectat and Ethnic City Styles for DoC

Which other folders?

Leoreth, why the Tamils use desert-styled VD?
I think it should somewhere closer to Indian than Arabian (Though the following one says its very distinct.)

Also, please use that style for Sumatra, Java, Malaysia and Kalimantan. The rest of the islands can use more tribal city styles.

VD was released before the Tamils were introduced. They're not covered by it.

Leoreth, why the Tamils use desert-styled VD?
I think it should somewhere closer to Indian than Arabian (Though the following one says its very distinct.)

Also, please use that style for Sumatra, Java, Malaysia and Kalimantan. The rest of the islands can use more tribal city styles.

Tamil is copypasta of Ethiopia originally.

Tamil is copypasta of Ethiopia originally.
Actually, they're mainly copied from India.

Then I think for a while it can use the Indian VD... So do Srivijaya :)
I'm not going to update VD every time I change something in the SVN that affects it. SVN is the under development version after all, and graphics come last there.

Actually, they're mainly copied from India.

I'm not going to update VD every time I change something in the SVN that affects it. SVN is the under development version after all, and graphics come last there.

Then why is the Embassy Ethiopian and the start text Ethiopian?

These are not associated with the civilizations but their order in the scenario files. Tamils were inserted before the Ethiopians so now they'll get all of their stuff.

Off course :lol:
I don't want to download 150 Mb again every time, for sure :)
It should be done later after all 6 new civs is added.

Exactly.

As I constantly get the CTD with SVN, I tried downloading version 1.9, put in blue marble but there seems to be something wrong with VD. I unpacked it in Mods/RFC blabla, like I did several times before. But when I open the game, the graphics are screwed up. Dunno what to do, because I did it several times before and never got something like that.

I tried it with blue marble, without blue marble, downloaded every file at least twice and unpacked and copied again and again...

The addition of the new civs might have screwed up VD.

Oh, right. Can you show me a screenshot so I get an idea what exactly is screwed up?

:confused: Why am I not able to install VD all of a sudden? 'T Bugs me...
Here's a screenshot anyway...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 287
Interesting ... no resources either. You could try redoing the Download or SVN Checkout, which worked for me when I had recent VD problems. Probably won't.

Top Bottom