veBear's LH Gallery

I followed Capos suggestion and changed his head a bit. It is now more round and with a smaller nose. I also edit his head-texture, and much of it now looks quite pleasing, though only half of the texture on his face is finished. See pic.

here is a pick from in game, and it looks good... though he is a bit static. Capo, you have used Logans animations before. Do you have to use the Technaeobrus2 when you nifswap or?

Edit: And this is a triple post :D

You should take away its hidden nationality because, although it would only be a slight one, it would give the human an advantage over the AI. What you SHOULD do is allow it to enter rival territory (i.e. like the Caravel), and that's it. Don't make it have hidden nationality.

EDIT: Didn't see last two posts; I would suggest altering the nose even more, perhaps make it a bit wider/flatter (?). It looks like the NifSwap wasn't done properly, I remember I Had a lot of trouble with this one myself. Try another NifSwap, and see what it looks like in-game. DO NOT ALTER AT AFTER THIS (even if the test went badly) and show me a screen. I had trouble with this model IIRC.

Okay, no hidden nationality, but enter rival territory with extra movement and +25% v caravel.

Edit:
And I might do something with the nose too. I shall try to nifswap first.

Okay, no hidden nationality, but enter rival territory with extra movement and +25% v caravel.

Edit:
And I might do something with the nose too. I shall try to nifswap first.

I agree both with the new stats and that his nose should -probably- be kinda flat.
Also, almost done with Wuruk and Suharto, playtested both personalities, doing some tweaking right now.

I gave Suharto Fin/Ind, with Police State as is favorite civic and Islam as his religion, then Hayam Wuruk Agg/Imp, Hereditary Rule, and Hinduism, if you want me to change any of that.

That sounds good ;)

Thanks!

Edit: I see now that Suhart is really going to love to poision my water supply... :eek:

Thanks!

Edit: I see now that Suhart is really going to love to poision my water supply... :eek:

I gave him a high espionage rating for the same reason I feel Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc. deserve it. Suharto was -really- big on investigating his own people, keeping them in line, etc. Same reason I gave him Police State as a fav civic.
He's less of a leader who'll conquer big neighbors and start fights, and more of the kind of guy that conquers the civs at the bottom of the list, and tries to screw over those at the top via means of espionage and lack of willingness to trade.
I figure that'll be pretty awesome combined with a trait combo that allows him to be somewhat of an isolationist builder.

Wuruk is who you need to watch out for, though. Playstyle wise, he should be sort of a mix of Montezuma and Pacal II, with an emphasis on naval attack units (Sadly, I think only Ragnar, Peter, and Pericles have naval units set as their preference in base-game.)

Sigurd I should be naval in Diplo II, so there you got one more. I think I should set the same on the Libyan leader (watch out for the PIRATES!). Also, I think Hannibal and Dido should both flavor the naval invasion in Diplo II. And if it is okay for capo if I release it for Diplo II, Dharmasetu (included in Diplo II as a bonus bonus for Indonesia with Buddhism as Fav. Religion) should flavor naval expansion too. I see him more of a Naval Mansa Musa with some more expansionist interest.

Here he is in game. There is only a small eyeshadow bug, but else he looks quite nice. It is almost like i would lke to stick my hand into my computer and start dragging him in his chin just like you do with small children :lol:

Edit: and I do not remember, but where do I edit so some parts shine a bit more?

dFland, you said you knew a lot about Hayam Wuruk. Then, is this pedia good enough? Any additions you want?
Spoiler :

Hayam Wuruk[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]King of Majapahit[\BOLD][NEWLINE][BOLD]Lived:[\BOLD] 1334 to 1389 AD[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2][BOLD]Background:[\BOLD][PARAGRAPH:1]Born as the fourth monarch of Majapahit, he is credited as a bright, talendted, handsome and exceptional in the courtly martial arts, he was educeted with the purpose of being the next Majapahit king. His reign marked the peak of Majapahit glory.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]When Rajapatni, Hayams grandmother, died in 1350, Tribhuwana, Hayams mum and queen of Majapahit, had to descend from the throne because she ruled Majapahit under Rajapatni's auspices, and she must relinquish her throne to her son. He inherited the throne at an age of 16, at the same time as his Prime Minister, Gajah Mada, was at the height of his career. With the help of Gajah Mada, Hayam extended his rule all trough the Indonesian archipelago.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]In 1357, Hayam was to marry the princess of the Sunda kingdom. The reasons of this royal engagement was probably a political one, to foster alliance between Majapahit and the Sundanese Kingdom. However in the Bubat incident, the Sunda royal family and their guards was involved in skirmish with Majapahit troops. The planned royal wedding ended in disaster with the death of the princess and the whole of Sunda royal party. The court officials blamed Gajah Mada, because it was his intention to demand submission from Sunda Kingdom that ended in bloodshed.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]Several years later, Hayam wed his cousin, Sori, and they had a daughter who later married to a relative, Wikramawardhana, who then became the Crown Prince. However Hayam also had a son, Wirabhumi, with the royal concubine, and after Hayams death in 1389, Wirabhumi tried to seize the throne from Wikramawardhana. Although Wikramawardhana crushed the rebellion in the end, is severly weakeden Majapahit and this can be seen as the start of its decline.[PARAGRAPH:1

Here he is in game. There is only a small eyeshadow bug, but else he looks quite nice. It is almost like i would lke to stick my hand into my computer and start dragging him in his chin just like you do with small children :lol:

Edit: and I do not remember, but where do I edit so some parts shine a bit more?

I still think his face needs work, although it looks good overall. You need to add shaders to get the shiny parts working. :goodjob:

dFland, you said you knew a lot about Hayam Wuruk. Then, is this pedia good enough? Any additions you want?
Spoiler :

Hayam Wuruk[\H1][NEWLINE][BOLD]King of Majapahit[\BOLD][NEWLINE][BOLD]Lived:[\BOLD] 1334 to 1389 AD[NEWLINE][PARAGRAPH:2][BOLD]Background:[\BOLD][PARAGRAPH:1]Born as the fourth monarch of Majapahit, he is credited as a bright, talendted, handsome and exceptional in the courtly martial arts, he was educeted with the purpose of being the next Majapahit king. His reign marked the peak of Majapahit glory.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]When Rajapatni, Hayams grandmother, died in 1350, Tribhuwana, Hayams mum and queen of Majapahit, had to descend from the throne because she ruled Majapahit under Rajapatni's auspices, and she must relinquish her throne to her son. He inherited the throne at an age of 16, at the same time as his Prime Minister, Gajah Mada, was at the height of his career. With the help of Gajah Mada, Hayam extended his rule all trough the Indonesian archipelago.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]In 1357, Hayam was to marry the princess of the Sunda kingdom. The reasons of this royal engagement was probably a political one, to foster alliance between Majapahit and the Sundanese Kingdom. However in the Bubat incident, the Sunda royal family and their guards was involved in skirmish with Majapahit troops. The planned royal wedding ended in disaster with the death of the princess and the whole of Sunda royal party. The court officials blamed Gajah Mada, because it was his intention to demand submission from Sunda Kingdom that ended in bloodshed.[PARAGRAPH:2:1]Several years later, Hayam wed his cousin, Sori, and they had a daughter who later married to a relative, Wikramawardhana, who then became the Crown Prince. However Hayam also had a son, Wirabhumi, with the royal concubine, and after Hayams death in 1389, Wirabhumi tried to seize the throne from Wikramawardhana. Although Wikramawardhana crushed the rebellion in the end, is severly weakeden Majapahit and this can be seen as the start of its decline.[PARAGRAPH:1

I like it. :goodjob:

Looks like Mao with a silly hat on a day he forgot to color his hair

Yeah. That's... an -extremely- poor quality LH, on par with the earliest LHs people did.

It is one of the earliest lh's. I said he would need a touhc up :D

He will be mainly based on this picture
Spoiler :

Top Bottom