veBear's LH Gallery

Thanks guys, and I'm happy to announce that now also Baibars have been redone :D

DOWNLOAD

Is there anybody else than me who thinks he looks a bit french? :p

Edit:
Those darn spleling mistakes!

I added link to Greek Queen to Teuta reskin in first post. It wasn't as sucsessful as I wanted it to be, so expect nothing fancy, but I think it looks OK :)

Next, and last reskin: Abaoji -> some Mamluk leader I don't remember the name of

No problem. Thing is, I won't install blender since I will only be able to use it for a while. Soon a forced retirement from modding and playing will be here, as I am upgrading to win7, but that doesn't mean that I won't finish my files. That just means that I rush it now. My goal is to finish everything before the end of the month.

To install Win7, I will have to remove every single program on my computer, and in my case, all document files to... (darn you Gates! :aargh:)
However, I might continue making maps if I can install the game on Win7 :)

Update once again, check first post for Abaoji v2

Anyone still interested in my graphics? Here's some more eyecandy for you guys ;)

Anyone still interested in my graphics? Here's some more eyecandy for you guys ;)

Awesome! Glad to see a lot of nice things comin' from ya. You haven't lost your touch, VeBear.

You have the best Julius Caesar leaderhead. It just has one problem, or maybe I did something wriong. When his mouth opens, it appears as if he is chewing pink bubblegum. I realize the pink is some distortion, but maybe I put something in wrong.

Oh, I figured it out. I must be missing a file for his mouth. Does anybody know which file would be for Julius Ceasar's mouth, and where I would obtain it?
Any help would be appreciated.

Glad you liked my LH. I'm currently not in posession of my own computer, so can't help much at the current moment. I'll se what I can do over the weekend ;)

BTW, you couldn't provide me with a screenshot, could you?

Top Bottom