veBear's LH Gallery

I have been away from LH making a LONG time now, mostly playing Civ and modify it for my own. Then i tought just struck my mind, why not finish the Julius i started a LONG time ago. So that's why I here have uploaded the new, soon to be released version of "Jølle" as i call him. Please take a look and come with suggestions.

As for thor, i compleate new base would be the best i think. I just suddenly realised hammurabi wouldn't do him that well as I thought, so i think i will use Pericles, which will also give me the oppertunity to let him swing his hammer in front of your nose ;)

Then, at last, we have Baibars. I think i now have enought guts to start modding his animations, so i can erease the cruel agresseive-eye-animation-bug.

And then i NEED a break

I have been away from LH making a LONG time now, mostly playing Civ and modify it for my own. Then i tought just struck my mind, why not finish the Julius i started a LONG time ago. So that's why I here have uploaded the new, soon to be released version of "Jølle" as i call him. Please take a look and come with suggestions.

Hey... hold on a sec. I just currently released i forgot to upload it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, here is "Jølle"

File Removed

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa????? I havent played civ in months

Technically I haven't "played" either, other than playtesting my mod but I do that with a specific purpose and sometimes have to go into worldbuilder to check up on units and stuff, so I wouldn't really call it playing. When I get my mod's next playtest out (if anyone wants to playtest the next version please PM me) I'll probably take a few days off from working on it just to play it. And I'll have to take a look at this Caesar, good to see you back here again VeBear.

YES!!! Finally, after 2 YEARS of searching, i fanally grabbed my copy of BTS! FINALLY!!! This means i can do so extreamly much more. Oh god, I'm so happy :):lol::D:king:

(Sorry for all those smileys, it's just that I am so happy)

YES!!! Finally, after 2 YEARS of searching, i fanally grabbed my copy of BTS! FINALLY!!! This means i can do so extreamly much more. Oh god, I'm so happy :):lol::D:king:

(Sorry for all those smileys, it's just that I am so happy)

I would have pirated it by now. :mischief:

Don't forget to patch it up.

It's been pretty quiet here for a hvile now... but today i finally did something again. After i decided a new body for thor (Hammurabi just looked to kind/nice and caused a lot of problems too) progress have been slow, with me playing Civ4 BTS. I just had to test it. But anyway, here is the helmet he will lift up from his head. It still needs some tweaking, but i think it looks quite nice. I'm loosely basing it on own knowledge and this site: Hurstwic: Viking Helmets

And i still want to know if you got suggestions for Caesar (the nif i posted isn't nifswapped, so it is wiewable only in nifskope)

Picture Removed

And here is a new update with the almost final version of the helmet. All i need to know now is how to copy and past inside blender. Anyone who knows how to do this? Then i can add some more of these nails on the front of the helmet. After I have learned to do this, i think i can finish the texture and upload it so anyone who want's can use it.

Picture Removed

I would also like to know how to copy and paste within blender. My current method involves just deleting everything else, exporting, undoing, then importing as many copys as I need. Not very efficient.

I would have pirated it by now. :mischief:

And of course bought an extra copy of Vanilla to pay for it to Firaxis. Eventually. :mischief:

I don't think you can copy and paste necessarily. For instance you can't open up Genghis Khan, copy his helmet, then open Catherine and paste it on her. But what you can do is highlite something in Blender and then Duplicate it. I don't think you can copy and paste it like text or an image.

I don't think you can copy and paste necessarily. For instance you can't open up Genghis Khan, copy his helmet, then open Catherine and paste it on her. But what you can do is highlite something in Blender and then Duplicate it. I don't think you can copy and paste it like text or an image.

That's just what i wanted to know... how do you do it?

I did find out how to duplicate, quite easy actually... so that means... i finished the helmet. Se here is a vikng helmet free for anyone to use. Now i can finish Baibars, start the main work on Canute the Great/Thor (one blond-haired, sword-swinging version and one red-haired, hammer-swinging version) and then continue onwards.

And i made this unofficial, unreleased prewiew on Julius "Jølle" Caesar. It is nifswapped, but may have some errors, as i did not add shader's or added 'yes' to the 'Has Shader' line on every part. And one more thing, don't scream to loudly out of this, as this is only a limited prewiew released only for those reading my thread :mischief:

Files Removed

Just wondering, these shaders everyone is talking about, is it the 'Has Shader' line in the nif or something else. I'm a little confused, and i hope that someone can tell me how to add those shaders if it isn't the 'Has Shader' line in the nif. I would really like to know how to add those so i could release the final version of "Jølle" soon.

Just wondering, these shaders everyone is talking about, is it the 'Has Shader' line in the nif or something else. I'm a little confused, and i hope that someone can tell me how to add those shaders if it isn't the 'Has Shader' line in the nif. I would really like to know how to add those so i could release the final version of "Jølle" soon.

Yes, it is the line you mentioned, but not only. Check Ekmek's new guide for details.

Top Bottom