veBear

Slumerican Citizen
Welcome to veBear's LH Gallery
Open spoiler and click on picture to Download
Spoiler :
Baibars v2

Spoiler :
Baibars
Baibars or Baybars, nicknamed Abu al-Futuh (1223 – July 1, 1277, Damascus), was an Mamluk Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He was one of the commanders of the forces which inflicted a defeat on the Seventh Crusade of King Louis IX of France and he led the vanguard of the Egyptian army at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260, which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history. His reign marked the start of an age of Mamluk dominance in the Eastern Mediterranean and solidified the durability of their military system. He managed to pave the way for the end of the Crusader presence in Syria and to unite Egypt and Syria into one powerful state that was able to fend off threats from both Crusaders and Mongols . As Sultan, Baibars also engaged in a combination of diplomacy and military action which allowed the Mamluks to expand their empire. He had blue eyes, one of them infected by a disease.

Julius Caesar (Young Version) v4

Spoiler :
Julius Caesar
Gaius Julius Caesar (13 July 100 BC – 15 March 44 BC) was a Roman general and statesman. He played a critical role in the gradual transformation of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire.

In 60 BC, Caesar entered into a political alliance with Crassus and Pompey that was to dominate Roman politics for several years. Their attempts to amass power through populist tactics were opposed within the Roman Senate by the conservative elite, among them Cato the Younger with the frequent support of Cicero. Caesar's conquest of Gaul extended Rome's territory to the North Sea, and in 55 BC he conducted the first Roman invasion of Britain. These achievements granted him unmatched military power and threatened to eclipse Pompey's standing. The balance of power was further upset by the death of Crassus in 53 BC. Political realignments in Rome finally led to a standoff between Caesar and Pompey, the latter having taken up the cause of the Senate. Ordered by the senate to stand trial in Rome for various charges, Caesar marched from Gaul to Italy with his legions, crossing the Rubicon in 49 BC. This sparked a civil war from which he emerged as the unrivaled leader of the Roman world.

After assuming control of government, he began extensive reforms of Roman society and government. He centralised the bureaucracy of the Republic and was eventually proclaimed "dictator in perpetuity". A group of senators, led by Marcus Junius Brutus, assassinated the dictator on the Ides of March (15 March) 44 BC, hoping to restore the constitutional government of the Republic. However, the result was a series of civil wars, which ultimately led to the establishment of the permanent Roman Empire by Caesar's adopted heir Octavius (later known as Augustus). Much of Caesar's life is known from his own accounts of his military campaigns, and other contemporary sources, mainly the letters and speeches of Cicero and the historical writings of Sallust. The later biographies of Caesar by Suetonius and Plutarch are also major sources.

Wrath of the Gods Package (Hades and Ra from AOM)

Spoiler :
Ra
Ra (alternatively spelled Ré) is the ancient Egyptian sun god. By the Fifth Dynasty he had become a major deity in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the mid-day sun. The meaning of the name is uncertain, but it is thought that if not a word for 'sun' it may be a variant of or linked to words meaning 'creative power' and 'creator'.

Hades
Hades is the greek god of the Underworld. In Greek mythology, Hades is the oldest male child of Cronus and Rhea. According to myth, he and his brothers Zeus and Poseidon defeated the Titans and claimed rulership over the cosmos, ruling the underworld, air, and sea, respectively; the solid earth, long the province of Gaia, was available to all three concurrently. Because of his association with the underworld, Hades is often interpreted in modern times as the personification of death, even though he was not.

Abaoji

Spoiler :
Abaoji
Abaoji, also known as Emperor Taizu of Liao, was the first emperor of the Liao dynasty. He managed to become emperor even when his grandfather got killed and his father and uncle fled from the country. Under his reign, he introduced a dual administration system in which nomadic steppe peoples would be governed by steppe traditions and sedentary populations in conquered Balhae and north China would be governed by a civil bureaucracy drawn largely on Chinese methods. While this did not receive universal support from tribal leaders due to the erosion of their own powers, this became the model that later steppe peoples would use to govern their diverse empires. He also built a new capital and adopted chinese court formalities in which he declared himself Celestial Emperor in the Chinese-style and adopted a reign name. He also ordered the development of the Khitan Script.

Teuta/Greek Queen (With charle88)

Spoiler :
Teuta
Queen of Illyrians
Lived: ? - 181 BC?
Background:

In 231 BC Teuta’s husband, King Agron, died from heavy alcohol consumption after feasting as a result of a victorious battle. After the death of Agron (250 BC?-231 BC) who established a kingdom of Illyria, extending from Dalmatia on the north to the Aous (Vjosa river) River on the south with Shkodër as its capital, his widow, Teuta, acted as regent for her young stepson Pinnes. Teuta’s first decision was to drive the Greek colonies off the Albanian coast. Attempting this, she found Durrës too well fortified but Finiq farther south surrendered. While her Illyrian ships were off the coast of Sarandë they intercepted and plundered some merchant vessels of Rome. Encouraged by this success, Teuta’s pirates extended their operations southward in the Ionian Sea, westward along the coast of Italy, and were soon feared as the terror of the Adriatic.
The Roman Senate sent two ambassadors to the pirate lair at Shkodër to require reparations and demand an end to the piratical expeditions. Apparently she told the ambassadors that according to the law of the Illyrians, piracy was a lawful trade and that her government had no right to interfere with this as a private enterprise. One of the envoys is repored to have replied that in that case Rome would make it her business to introduce better law among the Illyrians. At any rate, one of the ambassadors addressed the queen so disrespectfully that her attendants killed him as he embarked for Rome.
This was too much for Rome to endure. In 229 BC, Rome declared war on Illyria and for the first time armies crossed the Adriatic to Illyria (the Balkan Peninsula in modern usage). The Roman fleet of 200 ships went first to Corcyra. Teuta’s governor, Demetrius had little alternative but to surrender, and the Romans awarded him a considerable part of Teuta’s holdings (228 BC). The Roman army then landed farther north at Apollonia. The combined army and navy proceeded northward together, subduing one town after another and besieging Shkodra, the capital. Teuta finally surrendered in 227 BC, having to accept an ignominious peace. The Romans allowed her to continue her reign but restricted her to a narrow region around Shkodra, deprived her of all her other holdings, and forbade her to sail an armed ship below Lissus (Lezhë) just south of the capital. They also required her to pay an annual tribute and to acknowledge the final authority of Rome. Thus the damage was done. Thanks to Queen Teuta the expanding empire of Rome had learned the military route to the Balkan peninsula.

Hayam Wuruk

Spoiler :
Hayam Wuruk
King of Majapahit
Lived: 1334 to 1389 AD

Background:
Born as the fourth monarch of Majapahit, he is credited as a bright, talendted, handsome and exceptional in the courtly martial arts. He was educeted with the purpose of being the next Majapahit king and his reign marked the peak of Majapahit glory.
When Rajapatni, Hayams grandmother, died in 1350, Tribhuwana, Hayams mum and queen of Majapahit, had to descend from the throne because she ruled Majapahit under Rajapatni's auspices, and she must relinquish her throne to her son. He inherited the throne at an age of 16, at the same time as his Prime Minister, Gajah Mada, was at the height of his career. With the help of Gajah Mada, Hayam extended his rule all trough the Indonesian archipelago.
In 1357, Hayam was to marry the princess of the Sunda kingdom. The reasons of this royal engagement was probably a political one, to foster alliance between Majapahit and the Sundanese Kingdom. However in the Bubat incident, the Sunda royal family and their guards was involved in skirmish with Majapahit troops. The planned royal wedding ended in disaster with the death of the princess and the whole of Sunda royal party. The court officials blamed Gajah Mada, because it was his intention to demand submission from Sunda Kingdom that ended in bloodshed.
Several years later, Hayam wed his cousin, Sori, and they had a daughter who later married to a relative, Wikramawardhana, who then became the Crown Prince. However Hayam also had a son, Wirabhumi, with the royal concubine, and after Hayams death in 1389, Wirabhumi tried to seize the throne from Wikramawardhana. Although Wikramawardhana crushed the rebellion in the end, is severly weakeden Majapahit and this can be seen as the start of its decline.

:king:

My last LH:

Baibars v2 (click Image to DL)

Baibars
Baibars or Baybars, nicknamed Abu al-Futuh (1223 – July 1, 1277, Damascus), was an Mamluk Sultan of Egypt and Syria. He was one of the commanders of the forces which inflicted a defeat on the Seventh Crusade of King Louis IX of France and he led the vanguard of the Egyptian army at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260, which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history. His reign marked the start of an age of Mamluk dominance in the Eastern Mediterranean and solidified the durability of their military system. He managed to pave the way for the end of the Crusader presence in Syria and to unite Egypt and Syria into one powerful state that was able to fend off threats from both Crusaders and Mongols . As Sultan, Baibars also engaged in a combination of diplomacy and military action which allowed the Mamluks to expand their empire. He had blue eyes, one of them infected by a disease.​

Copied here for my own help... thanks The Almighty dF ;)
Spoiler :
The major variables to be edited, in order of importance:

Flavors (Make sure not to go past 10 combined, rank the flavors in terms of preference. Military, Growth, Espionage, REligion, Science, Culture, Gold, Production.)

iWonderConstructRand (Liklihood of building wonders, 0 being unlikely to get -any- wonders and 50 being a wondermonger. Never set below a 10, but 50's fine.)

iBuildUnitProb (Determines how many units the leader will build between 15-40. 15 being not many, and 40 being gigantic stacks of doom.)

iMaxWarRand (Liklihood to go for a full on war. Meaning the goal is to destroy the other civ. 50 is Cobra Commander, 400 is Gandhi. I'd personally never suggest hitting either extreme. Even history's greatest warmongers like the Mongols and Huns typically went for more of a limited war style of conquest, so set that high instead while setting Maxwar to above-average.)

iMaxWarNearbyPowerRatio (Determines how weak a civ has to be for the leader in question to decide they're fit for a full-on 'whipe them out' war. 80 means the leader only goes for the really weak civs, and 130 means they'll go for leaders at the same power level as themselves. This is explicitly for the NEARBY civs.)

iMaxWarDistantPowerRatio (Same as the above, except on a scale of 30-100. 30 being the enemy has to be weak, and 100 being on the same power level as the leader in question. This is for all civs that aren't nearby.)

iMaxWarMinAdjacentLandPercent (This sets how far a civ can be for full on war. 0-4, representing adjacent tiles (0 meaning the two empires don't have to be touching.)

iLimitedWarRand (Like iMaxWarRand, but for the more conventional limited war. 40 being very likely, 200 being not a chance.)

iLimitedWarPowerRatio (Determines how weak a civ has to be for the leader to go for a limited war. 80 being only weak civs, 130 being as powerful as the leader themselves.)

iMakePeaceRand (On a scale of 10-120 how likely a civ is to negotiate for peace. 10 being extremely, 120 being not.)

iSameReligionAttitudeChangeLimit (One of the zealot variables, determines the impact of sharing a state religion. 1 means they're apathetic, 7 means they're a full on zealot.)

iDifferentReligionAttitudeChange (Another zealot variable, determines the the boost for/against having the same state religion. -2 if the leader really cares about religion, up to 0 if they don't.)

iBasePeaceWeight (One of the major warmonger stats on a scale of 1-10, 0 being Golden Horde and 10 being Gandhi.)

iEspionageWeight (On a scale of preferably 80 to 150, 80 being 'eh' towards espionage and 150 being diehard KGB loving types.)

iBaseAttitude (Basically the dispostition the leader's at from the very beginning. -1's for the jerk leaders, 2 for the big diplomacy guys.)

UnitAIWeightModifiers (The unit style preference each leader has. Attack, Attack City, Collateral, City Counter, Reserve, City Defense, City Explore, Counter, Attack Sea, Worker, Pillage, Reserve Sea, all I remember.)
iRefuseToTalkWarThreshold (This I find isn't -too- major, since I never notice -too- much of a difference beyond the extremes. 12 being Tokugawa-esque, 5 being extremely diplomatic. I'd honestly say -never- hit 12. ever. 10's fine as a max.)

iTechTradeKnownPercent (Rates how likely they are to share techs, 100 being isolationists and 0 being "Free techs for everyone!")

iShareWarAttitudeChangeLimit (How much a civ trusts his allies when in war with a common enemy on a scale from 2-6, with 2 being no-trust)

iFavoriteCivicAttitudeChangeLimit (How much a civ cares that you're using the same civics on a scale between 1-6, with 1 being they don't care and 6 being a nice boost.)

iDemandRebukedSneakProb (The odds of the leader to prepare to declare war on another civ after their request is refused. 0 being unlikley, 100 being extremely likely.)

iDemandRebukedWarProb (Same as above, but -instantly- declare war instead of prepare. 0-50, 0 being unlikely and 50 being extremely likely.)

iWarmongerRespect (This helps the war-loving leaders (2) group together against people like Gandhi and Hatshepsut (0).)

iRazeCityProb (On a scale of 0-75, how likely a leader is to burn down a city instead of taking it. 0 being unlikely, 75 being extremely likely. I -strongly- recommend never going above 20 except in a few rare cases like maybe Atilla. Most leaders should be at 5 or under, with notorious warmongers between 10-15.)

iCloseBordersAttitudeChange (Determines how much the leader cares about how close another civ is on a scale between -4 to -2. -4 really -hates- close borders, -2 doesn't mind as much.)

iDogpileWarRand (On a scale of 20-100 how likely a civ is to declare war on a civ just because everyone else is. 20 being extremely, 100 being not.)

ImprovementWeightModifiers (Here's where you can set an improvement preference as well.)

iWorseRankDifferenceAttitudeChange (Determines how much a leader cares if you're weaker than them. -3 to 1, with -3 being they don't like the weaker, and 1 being they don't care.)

iBetterRankDifferenceAttitudeChange (Similar to the above, but replace weaker with stronger. -1 means they don't care, 4 means they're really friendly towards the stronger civ.)

iBaseAttackOddsChange (This is normally at 0, but it's fun to set some leaders to 6. Basically this makes them see the wrong odds in combat, making them more likely to attack at times when they shouldn't.)

iAttackOddsChangeRand (Same, except most are at 8, except for barbarians which I think are at 15. Set it between 8 and 15 to skew their perception of the battlefield or make them more aggressive.)

iVassalPowerModifier (Determines on a scale of -20 to 50 how hard it is to vassalize someone, with 50 being impossible and -20 being relatively easy.)

Any comments or suggestions, please post below here:

Very nice. I'm glad to see some of the sillier base leaderheads are being changed. First Alex, now Julius. Once I get the grasp on leaderhead making, Asoka.
I wonder who the next person to be upgraded will be.

Very nice. I'm glad to see some of the sillier base leaderheads are being changed. First Alex, now Julius. Once I get the grasp on leaderhead making, Asoka.
I wonder who the next person to be upgraded will be.

I will take Cathrine after Julius, then Hades and then maybe Einar Gerhardsen as a Leader for Norway (I miss my homecountry as a playable civ)

Anyway, i just wonder, what do you think if I made Julius look Younger, like this:
(Picture Removed)

_________
Edit:
Change in plans. I will finsih my odin, then start on Isis, then Thor, Then Loki and Then Osiris.
Afterwords i will create a Einar Gerhardsen LH for Norway and after that i'm taking recquests :p

Then I will keep Old as main version with young as an alternate one.

Thank you ekmek, but it seems a long way to get as far as you yet. I'm just an amateur compeared to you and The_Capo.

Version 3 of my Julius has now been uploaded and can be downloaded here:
(file removed, download final version instead)

I say myself finished with Julius now. MAYBE i wil put him back up for some few more changes, but not in the coming months i think.

Maybe, but not yet. If i am to make another version of young Julius, will import alex hair to make him look a little younger there too, but not yet.

I say myself finished with Julius now. MAYBE i wil put him back up for some few more changes, but not in the coming months i think.

looks great! as you've seen with the multiple versions I have of Davis and Bolivar and others its good to put them. then make some other leaderheads, learn some new things and get more comfortable with blender, then go back to them and improve your older ones. thats where i'm at now!

I guess i will be starting on my Hades god now, as an addition to the Poseidon and Zeus we already got here on the forum. Will put away Catherine until Hades is finished.

Edit: Added last sentence.

I have finished the Head of Hades. The helmet i got from The_Capo's Clementos(?) and the skull from montezuma. He got some darker hair and some godly-looking eyes. I'm loosely basing him on this picture:
(link and picture removed)

IMHO, bright red eyes with very small pupils would look better...

I'll try it.

EDIT: I tried, and i think you were right, but it still i think it looked pretty good with these light-blue eyes, so i'll include two versions in the release.

Just a question for you pro's. I have this unweightet verticles problem. It keep saying that all of what is part of the torso, which i have assigned to the b_torso multiple times now, is still unwighted. I need some help at this part i think.

Edit: I found the problem. There were some hided verticles i didn't notice.

Top Bottom