VEm and different map types?

I sometimes like playing or other maps then pangea but still on one land mass

Same with continents the map script fractal is awesome

Is it balanced to play on other maps then pangea and continents?

Like fractal, lakes, oval .

Wich map types are really unballanced if you play with this mod

Pangaea, Continents, and their Plus varieties are the most balanced map scripts. You can play on any map, but those four tend to generate the most fair terrain. This is both in vanilla and the mod, since maps are largely independent of mods.

The best map to play on is Continents Plus.

Pangaea, Continents, and their Plus varieties are the most balanced map scripts. You can play on any map, but those four tend to generate the most fair terrain. This is both in vanilla and the mod, since maps are largely independent of mods.

The best map to play on is Continents Plus.

I sometimes only play with the army options and what would ghandi do option in you're mod so it isn't that big of a change isn't it?

The various parts of VEM are generally intended to be together, but it might work to use just those two. Anything in VEM requires CiVUP to be installed. Overall I built it to have two options:

• CiVUP alone
  • CiVUP + VEM
The subfolders within each are mainly for organizational purposes.

The various parts of VEM are generally intended to be together, but it might work to use just those two. Anything in VEM requires CiVUP to be installed. Overall I built it to have two options:

• CiVUP alone
  • CiVUP + VEM
The subfolders within each are mainly for organizational purposes.

I don't thinx it isn't that unballanced to use the army; leader settings and the terain settings

I only use those 3 know

Top Bottom