Vercingetorix [LH]

C.Roland

FFH Art team member
Based on my Kylorin LH and inspired by PW90 LH.

It is the first of a series of recycled LH that I am planning to do. By recycled, I mean I'll reuse the LH that I made for BtS (Age of Ice and Final Frontier). I have a couple of theese to do, and after this I'll make some real Leader made from nothing (Hiawatha and Dido are already started).

I'm not really happy with the mustach and the cloack. I may redo a better version later, but I wanted to realease it now, so for the momement this is it.

Donwload : http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7644

his skin tone is rather odd for my taste, but otherwise an excellent LH

A very good LH, but indeed the moustache and the cloak need some work. I'd suggest adding more detail to those. Otherwise, excellent.

Is this one based on Temudjin ? ( meaning face tranformation like Chuggi did for Curtin )

Don't know, I never saw Chuggi's Curtin (if you have a link, I would like to see it, I'm curious).

It is only a reskin of my Kylorin LH that was included in BTS. I made all the Age of Ice Leaders (except Mulcarn) and also all the Final Frontier Leaders (based on Jon Shafer comments) during my collaboration with Firaxis in the developpement of Beyond the Sword. The method I used is discribe in my tutorials (How to Import/Modify/Export LH first, and afther for the shading, the one I wrote with Ploper). By the way, big thanks to Ploper for all the exportation he made for me for all the Bts Leaders that I made.

While the armor is cool, i especially like the cape-thingie. Looks very convincing.
Just mail, when you need it exported.

Top Bottom