Version 1.3 discussion thread

To me, it looks like you're saying if a unit is cargo and it is either on a city plot (including forts) or it is a transport then it cannot be loaded.

Exactly, I just said so.

If I had a unit as cargo in a ship sitting in a city, it should be loadable onto another transport on the same plot.

Yes, you can do it after unload the unit you want reloading to another vassal.
I intend to make exclusive between "Load button" and "Unload button", because I always confound them.
A pair of "Load" and "Unload" commands confuse me that whether the unit is already loaded onto vassal or not yet.

Ah, I see. That looks like it would work perfectly.

By the way, I just noticed something odd with a quick test in-game. A unit on board a transport can pillage a fort without unloading, and the transport gets bumped onto the water along with the unit onboard! Not that I can see it realistically being abused or anything, but it gives a ship a free move.

By the way, I just noticed something odd with a quick test in-game. A unit on board a transport can pillage a fort without unloading, and the transport gets bumped onto the water along with the unit onboard! Not that I can see it realistically being abused or anything, but it gives a ship a free move.

Oh boy. ... Why am I not surprised.

Top Bottom