Very Important Announcement!

croxis

Chat room op
On June 11 (or the 13th, not positive yet), I will be returning home to my small home town of Boring, Oregon for the summer. While I will still have the server, it will be on dial up and only online when I am.

SO I am looking for someone who is willing to dotate a server, or someoen who is on broadband and willing to run the server. I am more than happy to provide support for this until I leave on tour July 2nd.

I'll still try to be involved witht he game, just not like I have been in the past.

- David

As I mentioned, I intend to have a dns routed web site (possibly 40j.com) available in time for your server's retirement party.

If so, I'll be willing to set up a forum and secure subdirectory very similar to what you have done so that we could just migrate everything over to there.

Your going on tour? Are you in a band of some sorts?

Ah bands... the name that befits violent parties of bloodthirsty pirates...

Speaking of pirates, who's in favor of comminsioning lots of privateers once we hit magnetism?

Originally posted by Hygro

Speaking of pirates, who's in favor of comminsioning lots of privateers once we hit magnetism?

Is that sarcastic? Because it would be a waste of shields to make them.

Privateers... Totally useless in Single Player, but it could create some interesting havoc in MP...
Ah well. I kinda doubt havoc would be beneficial for us.

croxis leave those high schoolers out of your sick love games :love: :satan: :queen: :spank:

Anyway... FortyJ do you actually think you can host this?

Im glad to hear that Croxis. I can be mature, but at times, I can loose it all and have a GREAT time while doing it :D!

Originally posted by croxis
2) I'm very good at truth or dare ;-) People learn never to ask me it, because I will get them back

:lol::slay:

Top Bottom