(very) late domination "guide" [Commerce-BigBen-Autocracy] deity pangea

if you get a tech lead going then it doesnt really matter if the puppets slow down your tech rate

At least thats what i found last game as poland (cool guide btw)

i amassed 15 bombers and then attacked my wonder whoring neighbour persia (who was 2nd in tech). I obilterated him quickly, and while science does slow down, im now going to kill the next major force who is my new neighbour - the inca

if you have tech superiority and more advanced units you dont need to wait for stealth, upgraded bombers rape the face off undertechd ai. essentially you are just getting a head start on the conquering which i dont think waiting for stealth will catch up to

however, i will note that if you are lacking oil etc then it may be easier to wait for stealth while still building your economy, as economy also begins to hurt when you start conquering (trade routes)

if you get a tech lead going then it doesnt really matter if the puppets slow down your tech rate

At least thats what i found last game as poland (cool guide btw)

i amassed 15 bombers and then attacked my wonder whoring neighbour persia (who was 2nd in tech). I obilterated him quickly, and while science does slow down, im now going to kill the next major force who is my new neighbour - the inca

if you have tech superiority and more advanced units you dont need to wait for stealth, upgraded bombers rape the face off undertechd ai. essentially you are just getting a head start on the conquering which i dont think waiting for stealth will catch up to

however, i will note that if you are lacking oil etc then it may be easier to wait for stealth while still building your economy, as economy also begins to hurt when you start conquering (trade routes)

I did not add stealth bomber in the guide title .. did not declare stealth bombers core of the strategy - if you have the bombers and the economy and the confidence - start "early" ( my American victory was with bombers - only used stealth for the last capital ) ... Just be aware of the potential pitfalls when starting the war "early" (slower tech pace// happiness// economy ... )

yeah true

this guide helped me get my first real win on deity (on my second attempt)

both times i could only get 3 good city locations, including capital. The first game i really struggled to get universities up at a decent time and kinda fell behind (with all civs but 2 choosing autocracy)

second game with poland it was quite an easy victory. coastal trade routes seem critical, if you are landlocked you will struggle for the gold unless you are arabia or something

Top Bottom