Very quick noob SG

Penwa

Warlord
well if your like me and hate to hang around till your rolling across the land with tanks and nuclear weapons, preferable not with nukes, i have a tan thanks. then join the very quick game, this is for noobs so if any one messes up which is cool no one will kick and scream cause your all nooby noobs, ill play but ill skip turns to let noobs play cause i have some experiance in SG. ill only step in when i want to take a turn.

the map settings will be as follows

nation: Spain
Level: moderate level, will right down once i know the exact level
AIs: default
map: medium
type: earth like-low sea level
Victory: no cultural-all others ok.
Turn limit: 10 turns
Techno Time: Ancient

if there is a level of intrest in this with about three players then ill start the game, so heres the player list.

player 1: penwa------Up now
player 2: Maquis -----
player 3: bpierfy -----
player 4: nitroduckie -
player 5: GreyFox ----

I would be interested in joining your game. This is my first sucession game, so it'd be nice to start in one where it doesn't hurt if I screw up too bad :blush:

I'd like to take a shot at this - its my first SG. I'm not a total Civ4 newbie, and I've had some experience with past Civs, but I've been reading SG's for quite awhile now and want to try.

I do have a few questions though about this particular game.

Ok, this was meant to be in the previous post...

Are you saying we cannot attack until the modern age?
By earth-like do you mean terra? This is not my preferred map type but I don't mind. If you haven't decided, how about Highland or Lakes or something like that?

no i mean lets just have a normal game spanning the time of history but make it really quick, we can attack and kill kill kill when ever we like. i found that lakes creates a world ruled by barbarians very quickly never played highlands so i open to playing that type if you both wish, and like terra except there will be a low sea level. ill add you to the list then.

Ok sounds good, just to let you know (since you haven't picked a difficulty yet), I normally play on noble and usually win - but I'm open to a challenge or to honing in my skills on lower levels (I could ALWAYS use honing)...

I would like to play in this game, as I am certainly an SG noob, and definitely still developing as a CivIV player overall.

Sign me up.

ok ill start the ball rolling later today, your all signed up. noble sounds good to everyone?

sorry been away for a bit had a great two day birthday bender. ill post the save for the new game as soon as i clean my house.

Sure, I think we can go ahead and get things started without Penwa..

Since I was up after Penwa, I will volunteer to roll the start. I'll take the settings Penwa had set up.

If no one minds, I'll take the first 20 turns? Just to get the ball rolling a bit?

I can get this started later on today...

Yay!! Please bear with me though - this is my first SG. I have been reading TONS of SG's so I'm pretty sure I know the etiquette. Please give me feedback on my posting (and playing) so I can improve.

Another sidelight...I'm playing my first game on prince by myself and I'm doing all right. Not blowing away the competition, but improving.

LETS GO!!

Top Bottom