Very slow research, history speed and disabled era MOD ???

Aljo161

Chieftain
Hello, I'm searching for this forever ...BNW MOD without Industrial, Modern, Atomic and Information era ... Very slow research to enjoy all the pre-industrial eras and GAME SPEED slower than Marathon ...

It was frustrating to play Civ on my old awfull PC ... and since I bought new one, I would like to enjoy this game as much as possible.. Please, if someone is familiar to similar MOD ... and if something like that doesn't exist, I would like to make it... but I have no idea how modding works ( if someone has time to explain or help with making it ) ...People of Civ Fanatics forum, you're my last hope :)

Thanks in advance :bowdown:

You can search for mods in steam. Steam has a search engine that allows you to search for the mod that you need/want.

I found two good MODS on steam... I subscribed, and nothing happens ... On old PC, I did the same thing several times .... downloadable content was found in MODS file ... I don't know what's wrong with it now ? :(

While it doesn't end the game at Industrial, you could always try my mod to see what you think of the speed... link is in signature (still tweaking the settings a bit.... current test game I'm getting my butt kicked on Warlord difficulty - granted I had a crappy start with poor food/production)

The mods can be enabled after subscription in the mods section of civilization after you accept.

Barghaest ... I'll definetly try it ;) thanks for mentioning it

reddishrecue.... Maybe I am noob, but I still know that :D and yet ... none of the MODS I subscribed are showing ... I could ask you for a little favour if you're up for it ? if not, never mind :)

I'm not calling you a noob, and I am not good. However, the mods I subscribed to all can be enabled.

I'm not calling you a noob, and I am not good. However, the mods I subscribed to all can be enabled.

Part about noob was a joke :)

Unfortunately, that's not the case with me ... Could you do me a favour, if I send you link of MODS in steam ... will you put them in ' Downloads ' here on Fanatics ? I think that's my only hope...

Top Bottom