VERY URGENT: GCA Cease-fire proposal.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Hi,

the Gamecatcher Alliance is offering you, Fantikou, a cease fire using the in-game term "peace treaty". This is an unconditional offer, since we have no real choice after you managed to repeat your behaviour and bring Apolyton close to treachery as well. Following their demand, we are stopping to advance.

If you accept this cease fire offer, our troops will leave your territory as soon as possible.
We will then follow the further demands with starting peace talks with you.

Any attack on our units will void this offer of course.

Gamecatcher Alliance

Of course, this all depends on the circumstances of this proposal. It's possible their forces were all wiped all Yun Qiuling, meaning that we can take the opertunity for our own offensive.

I propose waiting to see the 310bc turn itself before taking any action.

P.S.: Post 4000! :crazyeye: :eek: :lol: :cry: :love: [party] :rant: :beer: :rotfl: :king: sums it up...

Agreed. Wait until we get some feedback on our current situation in Yun Qiuling before sending a reply.

Edit: On a side note, does this prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Apoly has been playing both sides? Or am I reading too much into this?

First of all, as I understand from Apolyton who are still playing the save, Yun Qiuling is still in our possesion. GCA did not attack, or lost their assault.

Second, after further conversation with Apolyton (and without mentioning Lucky's message) it does indeed appear that Apolyton pushed GCA into sending us the cease-fire. Apparently, they remembered the fact that we needed an extra turn to get more pikes up to Yun Qiuling to secure the iron town for good. After the town was reinforced, they apparently wished for us to resume warfare as 'normal,' though I believe we shouldn't do so, and take the opertunity to rebuild our own forces.

It's a good thing Poly was there when I told everyone in our embassy how GCA was reacting. Go Poly!

BTW, I agree that a few turns can help sent the military to the front.

Yeah, but it would be necessary to see the save first, and whats happened.

But we do need a few turns to get the trops where they are most needed.

Congrats, Octavian on your post count!

Top Bottom