Resource icon

Vibrant Waters (Prettier Water Textures) 2018-08-10

pokiehl

Deity
pokiehl submitted a new resource:

Vibrant Waters (Prettier Water Textures) - Makes lakes and other dark blue water prettier and more vibrnat.

Ever get tired of the muddy dark blue water that dots the map? This mod is for you!

Vibrant Waters turns the dark blue color of certain water into more vibrant, brighter shades, WITHOUT impacting performance!

Vibrant Waters affects the following water:
  • Lakes
  • Oases
  • Dead Sea
  • Crater Lake
  • Sukritact's Tonle Sap
Vibrant Waters is a lightweight mod with no known incompatibility issues. It will NOT affect game performance either, so use it...

Read more about this resource...

Updated with improved rivertextures. Check the Steam page for pics.

Add a direct download link, please. I can`t download mods from Steam, because I didn`t buy the game there

Updated pictures with the new ones from the Steam page.

Add a direct download link, please. I can`t download mods from Steam, because I didn`t buy the game there

I only upload my mods on Steam.

Thanks they are pretty. I do not use steam barely ever but I did for two of your mods. You're a great author. I look forward to seeing your updates with the upcoming gathering storm release. I honestly love civfanatics so much more than steam. Maybe steam should hire you to change their website so it isn't crap lol

Thanks they are pretty. I do not use steam barely ever but I did for two of your mods. You're a great author. I look forward to seeing your updates with the upcoming gathering storm release. I honestly love civfanatics so much more than steam. Maybe steam should hire you to change their website so it isn't crap lol

Thank you for the kind words! I prefer the Civfanatics (CFC) community to Steam, but for modders, Steam is just a much easier format for us to manage our mods.

Hey, everything looks great but the rocks and trees around oasis are gone. Am i the only one having this issue?

Top Bottom