Vice Govoner

admiral-bell

Chronic Lurker
Ladies and gentlemen city five of doughnutia will need a vice govoner. I need YOU. please place aplicationns here. the vice govoner will be my main consultant as well as replacing me in my absence, resignation, or impeachment. Include in your application what you will do as vice govoner and why you want to be it

I think you have the multi-team game confused with the single player game. Doughnutia doesn't have a city 5 just yet, nor do we have vice governors. ;)

You could put this in the Citizen's Forum or in a governor's thread in the Government Forum

Multi-Team Demogame (MTDG) - A demogame played with four teams of human players. No AIs, no city restrictions; anything goes in this game.

Demogame VII (DGVII) - A single player game that is us vs. the AI. We can only build five cities (a five build city challenge (5BC for short)) and capture one city from each AI. All others must be razed.

Hope this clears things up. Team Doughnut is only in the MTDG. We're the grand nation of Fanatikos in DGVII.

Top Bottom