Vicente Fox hopes for a North American Union on Larry King and Daily Show

Evo Morales was a way better interview.

Jon should invite them both back for a Latin American Presidential Cage Match a la Thunderdome. "Dos hombres entran, UNO SALE!"

Obviously he's calling for a NAU. It's a sweet deal for a third world nation to get joined with the sole remaining superpower. It won't happen for the reason the EU has been dragging its feet to add former Soviet Republics to its union.

Great, now the North American Union nuts will never shut up.

Kill me if you must, but I'm not sure this isn't a good idea.

Mexico is a lot more like us than most want to admit, and if we could help them develop their IMMENSE natural resource reserves and cut their corruption down to our much lower but still horrendous levels, I think all sides would benefit.

Then again, union with Canada is simply a no-brainer. That would probably be an easier sale than USA/Mexico inc.

Evo Morales was a way better interview.

Jon should invite them both back for a Latin American Presidential Cage Match a la Thunderdome. "Dos hombres entran, UNO SALE!"

:lol: I am having flashbacks to saturday morning wrestling on univision. ;) :king:

I'm surprised that many of the libertarians here are anti-globalization...

The combination of libertarianism and "CLOSE THE BORDERS" sentiment is hilarious.

The combination of libertarianism and "CLOSE THE BORDERS" sentiment is hilarious.

And ******ed, since laissez-faire ain't laissez-faire unless there's free trade. Well, ******ed, hilarious, same difference.

I'm surprised that many of the libertarians here are anti-globalization...
Most of them seem to be extremely right-wing for libertarians. I think at least a few are just Republicans that would rather be called something different. ;)

Kill me if you must, but I'm not sure this isn't a good idea.

Mexico is a lot more like us than most want to admit, and if we could help them develop their IMMENSE natural resource reserves and cut their corruption down to our much lower but still horrendous levels, I think all sides would benefit.

Then again, union with Canada is simply a no-brainer. That would probably be an easier sale than USA/Mexico inc.

Union with Canada.. but where would we put the capital?

Top Bottom