Vicevirtuoso's Civilizations

5% shares to start the game with is quite a bit considering that it's entirely possible for you to not even be breaking 0.10%/turn within the first 75 turns of the game. Felt like a better idea than just giving them a building or something.

Well, it's completely depending on wether the HDD version is good or bad, yesterday for example I easily took down a deity game with uni ...without ever going HDD on (and finished with 100% shares), simply because getting 50% prod for archery/siege units was not worth losing my 15% overall prod/science :/
And as good as it could be for Nep and her incredibly strong HDD form, her weak point is still her early-mid game, and when you start next to a boudicca with free honor+warrior, or someone with liberty... it HURTS (but i admit that even in the base mod there are big discrepancies).
But yeah, it still renew the game more than whatever free building.

Of course, thinking about Plutia gets me thinking about Magiquone/Arfoire and Linda. I wonder if we'll ever see them show up in some fashion. :3

Ultimately depends on whether I make any more Neps after Plutia. I'm feeling like calling it done after her, actually; I don't feel particularly motivated to make Rom/Ram.

My current plans look like:

• Make Plutia
  • Fix my BE civs for Rising Tide and maybe make Planeptune and a Rick & Morty Civ for it depending on how involved making BE civs is now
  • Update basically all of my Civs, adding things which have been missing (Decisions for Emiya/CIA/Broken Lords), reworking some of them entirely (MSF)
  • Make my one historical Civ (almost certainly my new idea of Revolutionary France which transitions from Louis XVI to Robespierre mid-game)
  • Relaunch WFTW
  • Dabble in making an Endless Legend faction

Semester's over, look who's coming soon:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Everyday in the corner I keep thinking to myself- "Wow, nobody really remembers when Vice actually did something that wasn't Neptunia."

Everyday in the corner I keep thinking to myself- "Wow, nobody really remembers when Vice actually did something that wasn't Neptunia."

I remember when his Fate series civs came out... Glorious, glorious times.

Does that mean you no longer intend to make that Kars civ?

He never got past the initial idea brainstorming stage in the first place. I don't even think I came up with a UU/UB for him.

What can I say...between how busy I've become in the past year and the vastly increased quality of my Neptunia civs versus my previous output, it takes me a long time to finish them. (Not like this new guy cranking out a Neptunia civ every week...)

I remember when his Fate series civs came out... Glorious, glorious times.

Other than Emiya and Gilgamesh, I'm not even particularly proud of them. Doesn't help that I've pretty much completely lost interest in the Fate series. I consider Arturia in particular to be my worst designed Civ (ancient version of MSF notwithstanding) and I rarely include her in my games. I think when I get around to updating her, I'm going to have to draw more from classical Arthurian myth and less from her Fate characterization.

There is still the minor chance I will make Red Saber/Nero's Roman Empire, but that's more due to interest in the Roman Empire than in Fate itself.

Other than Emiya and Gilgamesh, I'm not even particularly proud of them. Doesn't help that I've pretty much completely lost interest in the Fate series. I consider Arturia in particular to be my worst designed Civ (ancient version of MSF notwithstanding) and I rarely include her in my games. I think when I get around to updating her, I'm going to have to draw more from classical Arthurian myth and less from her Fate characterization.

There is still the minor chance I will make Red Saber/Nero's Roman Empire, but that's more due to interest in the Roman Empire than in Fate itself.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. They may not have the most complex design ever, but I personally have had a lot of fun with those civs, especially whenever I had to fight Gilgamesh.

I mean, I never did overly enjoy the Visual Novel, and the original anime adaptation was, at best, sub-par, but I did really enjoy Fate/Zero, and Unlimited Blade Works far exceeded even that, IMO.

He never got past the initial idea brainstorming stage in the first place. I don't even think I came up with a UU/UB for him.

Ah, so my design wasn't really good?
Oh well, you have so much stuff on your back as it is, I understand if you can't make it or, if you lost interest.

Spoiler :
The Part 4 Animation will satisfy my JoJo needs.

Ah, so my design wasn't really good?

It's not that. It's more that I feel the need to come up with my own designs when I make a new civ. Otherwise, I don't feel that I made something which is really "mine."

Not sure if this is the cause or not, but I'm getting a crash when trying to move onto another turn as Neptune.

The turn would have the Pyramids be built, and Histoire's energy run out at the same time. It might just be something else, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

You know, I'd almost pay to see that DoM voiced over... almost.

For the next best thing, you can always look up Iris Heart's scenes from Neptunia on Youtube. :crazyeye:

Not sure if this is the cause or not, but I'm getting a crash when trying to move onto another turn as Neptune.

The turn would have the Pyramids be built, and Histoire's energy run out at the same time. It might just be something else, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I had discussed this with another user but forgot to bring it to Gazebo's attention.

Under the hood, Neptune uses a trait similar to Venice to keep its cities puppeted at all times, and uses a (clunky) trick to temporarily "obsolete" the UA in order to let her settle new cities. What's likely happening is that there is a DLL-side error when Neptune builds a wonder granting a free Settler when, as far as the DLL is concerned, she can't settle cities. I'm assuming Venice gets a Merchant if it builds the Pyramids in CPP, but Neptune has no equivalent for that.

I actually need to test if a building which grants a free Settler would crash the game with the base DLL, to see if this problem would exist without CP.

I actually need to test if a building which grants a free Settler would crash the game with the base DLL, to see if this problem would exist without CP.

If it helps, I have tried in the past to IGE a Settler for Venice with the base DLL. It works, but the Settler is missing the Settle City option in his actions menu, making it completely useless.

Is this why Neptune always does it's best Doge impression and stubbornly refuses to settle another city unless I give her free Settlers?

If it helps, I have tried in the past to IGE a Settler for Venice with the base DLL. It works, but the Settler is missing the Settle City option in his actions menu, making it completely useless.

Not quite the same, sadly. It seems to be an issue specifically springing from when a building is constructed which grants a free unit of UNITCLASS_SETTLER.

I should actually test what happens when Neptune takes Collective Rule too.

Is this why Neptune always does it's best Doge impression and stubbornly refuses to settle another city unless I give her free Settlers?

She shouldn't have this problem as of v6 at least. Are you seeing her permanently parking settlers in the capital?

Damn, was hoping that problem might have been fixed. Guess I'll just have to avoid pyramids. Oh well. ^_^

Also, yay. ^_^ Iris Heart most definitely should terrify city-states. ^_^ And everyone. ^_^

And... latest E&D crashed me when I picked to hunt the beast in the capital. :p

Update: restarted and it went until right about now, I saved and was too tired to keep up. ^_^

(for reference, I was running huge version of continents plus with all the Neptunia civs, Mk1, Mk2, and Victory. ^_^)

Is it possible to change the HDD Mode button so that it doesn't float unattached at the top center of the screen when using EUI?

Top Bottom