Victor Yushchenko Leaderhead

Hi this one was requested by agentsmith952 :)

This man probably looks rather odd to you, but this is because he was poisoned with dioxide. he did not always look like this :(
He was the 3rd president of the Ukraine.

please give him a home and add me to your mod's credits :D

download

good job with skin :)

It looks pretty cool, great job on the skin it looks really realisitic. :D Although I've never heard of this guy... ;)

It looks pretty cool, great job on the skin it looks really realisitic. :D Although I've never heard of this guy... ;)

He is the President of Ukraine and one of my heroes. :) He ran in opposition to the Moscow backed government, forced a runoff, lost in the election due to widespread voter fraud, and after winning in court, won the election. There was an assassination attempt on him through dixoide poisoning (he had, I believe, the first or second highest level of dioxin in his system ever recorded), but he survived and pushed on.

Although there are still a lot of governmental corruption problems in Ukraine, I really think that history will view him and the Orange Revolution as the turning point for post-Soviet Ukraine.

Although there are still a lot of governmental corruption problems in Ukraine, I really think that history will view him and the Orange Revolution as the turning point for post-Soviet Ukraine.

I trully agree
orange won again so i hope Ukraine would join EU someday

He is the President of Ukraine and one of my heroes. :) He ran in opposition to the Moscow backed government, forced a runoff, lost in the election due to widespread voter fraud, and after winning in court, won the election. There was an assassination attempt on him through dixoide poisoning (he had, I believe, the first or second highest level of dioxin in his system ever recorded), but he survived and pushed on.

Yet for some reason he only got 14.5% of the vote... :-/ So something ain't right... Maybe you should make a leaderhead of Yul'ka Timoshenko instead? :) Come to think about it, Catherine would make a good Timoshenko.

Yet for some reason he only got 14.5% of the vote... :-/ So something ain't right... Maybe you should make a leaderhead of Yul'ka Timoshenko instead? :) Come to think about it, Catherine would make a good Timoshenko.

In the 2004 Presidential elections? He won with 52% of the vote.

And the funny thing I thought the same thing last night about Tymoshenko/Catherine. If only someone could make that gigantic braid :lol:

In the 2004 Presidential elections? He won with 52% of the vote.

And the funny thing I thought the same thing last night about Tymoshenko/Catherine. If only someone could make that gigantic braid :lol:

I was talking about the recent Parliamentary election, where his party got 14.5%. I suppose that is different to Presidential election since other parties will vote for him.

Yeah the braid requires some serious work :)

I was talking about the recent Parliamentary election, where his party got 14.5%. I suppose that is different to Presidential election since other parties will vote for him.

Yeah the braid requires some serious work :)

Oh, I see what you meant. American politics are so different from everywhere else that it sometimes takes a moment to figure out what's being said ;)

Here in the states we're lucky to get a sentence regarding news from anywhere in the world, especially Eastern Europe or Russia. I suppose the Our Ukraine Bloc didn't get high marks because of the recent dissolution controversy. This kind of stuff happens all of the time in the US, where a political party candidate wins the presidential election, but then the party loses seats in the next congressional election.

Still, his role in the 2004 elections, Ukraine's transition, and the Orange Revolution are still good reasons to have him included as a Ukrainian leaderhead :) Although Tymoshenko would be fun, too. Garret, get to work! :whipped:

There already is a Tymoshenko. Check the Ukraine civ in the download section:Ukraine

It was taken from CivGold and updated to BTS.

Top Bottom