Victorians (14/08/10)

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
Great Set of Units Plotinus... :goodjob:
The Invisible Man worked out Well. I am sure there will be a Party going on with the Steampunk Gang :)
I agree with ShiroKobbure and especially like the Fidget for the Dandy.
I am sure these Units can be used in Many other Games.

Not bad, my dear fellow, not bad at all.

Incredible!

Wonderful units, sir, and might I add, units that could also fit an American West setting just as well as a Gas-light London.

(Imagine lots of dancing smilies here) I..I..just can't say how happy I am with these...even though we've been in communication about them, being able to actually put them on the desktop and see them move about is better than...well, I won't go there. First time I've seen the dandy and the Invisible Man: On those, you've exceeded all expectations as usual - absolutely beautiful.

I am sure there will be a Party going on with the Steampunk Gang :)

By coincidence, I first saw these at 4:20 today. A party ensued.

...and might I add, units that could also fit an American West setting just as well as a Gas-light London.

shhh! That's a coincidence, pure coincidence....:mischief:

shhh! That's a coincidence, pure coincidence....:mischief:

Aha! I should love to see a Wild West scen/mod from Balthasar.

And, to keep things on topic, I wonder, Sir Plot, whether a 19th Century settler/worker would be possibly forthcoming?

These units are all based on my Victorian Gentleman, and were requested for the Steampunk Mod - but I hope other people can find a use for them too.
I for one plan to use some of them as industrial era spy units. These are absolutely great. I just wish I could find a use for the invisible man without having to get to sci-fi.

And I made the M Lupin into an M-unit. :)

The preview gets cut off a bit at the end though. :undecide: I promise it looks smoother in game. :)

:eek: What have you got against smilies? :faint:

Dude these are awesome! Great job

Top Bottom