Victory Chat - 1645 A.D. - Saturday, April 12th (2:00 PM EDT, 7:00 PM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
It's where you win. ;)

Trade Instructions:

None or N/A

Capture 10 cities!!

Eldarinórë's queues will ALL stay the same.

As for improvements, jsut finish irrigating the plains west of Lahore.

And kill those Chinese! FRY THEM! Also, I may not be here for the chat. (Dang my excercise!)

Alderaan: No need to play with queues. Knock 'em dead.

Culture Orders:
Hold parades in the streets of all cities and write books on the sucess of Fanatikan armies.

Translation=None, just have a party and crush them.

"The Shore"

What the Heck, Panzers for all of the cities. Knock them away :D.

Switch all cities to Panzers.

Hafen Land:

Panzers

Note: As my company required a TON of overtime this week, I have been unable to fullfill my duties as governor for t/c instructions of wednesday 09.04. chat. I did not have a deputy (due to lack of interest from other citizens?), and obviously will not have time to get one, as we are winning. But I apologize for not informing about my absense.

This is my queue - or err...orders...there is no point in posting more details ->DP feel free to alter production if he/she finds it necessary - same goes for tile optimalization.

I guess this is it then....no point in saying:

Give PEACE a chance

Paalikles
busy, busy, too busy.

Upon further insistence by my father, an avid fisherman, I will unfortunately not be attending this turnchat, as he insists on going fishing with me on the first day of trout season. And now, for my last blessing upon Fanatika: Manambaresse! (Curufinwe, you had BETTER not try correcting me)

hehe, now THIS is what 'Plan C' would have looked like. All Panzers. ;) (well, almost).

DP's Note: I will start the offline preturn now, and we'll continue at 2:00pm. :D

Domestic Office - 1645 AD

Wow......this kind of reminds me of the last day of grammar school when there was nothing left to accomplish but to celebrate to upcoming freedom of summer.

Except in CT's case, of course. ;) Take 'em out in grand fashion, Chieftess.

Build queues

Produce Panzers in all cities of 10spt plus under Domestic control. Switch every other city to wealth.

Budget Office

Rush whatever you need to liberate the masses.

Please maintain a treasury of 0g. :D

Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom