Victory Chat!

Furiey

No Longer Just Lurking
We've finally reached the point there's just the nuking and the launching left to do.

There's 1 turn left on the final spaceship part and nukes ready to launch on Ergilli.

We have a weekend coming up so could have a victory chat pretty much anytime then (resonably sensible GMT+1 that is - 08:00 to 22:00 GMT)

When can people make it?

Oh, yes, and do we launch the first :nuke: in a CFC demogame? :evil:

My proud city of Civatonia has the first two nukes of the demogame (I don't think the entire demogame - didn't we build a couple in DG3?) and is ready to use them!

Granted, the last remaining city has no troops in it thanks to the nearby bomber (and there's no units to capture it).

You'd better believe that nuke is getting tossed out!

Minister of Defense instructions: Use all nukes to send a clear message to the X-Man by irradiating his palace. :evil:

Sunday would be preferrable for me.

Fellow citizens - this was a great, great job. We worked under some fairly tough restrictions and did more than just succeed, we beat the @#$@ out of everyone handily. :goodjob:

-- Ravensfire

Yeah, and even Japan made a faint attempt at becoming a runaway civ. (It might've been possible had we let them build up a bit, just for a challenge).

Furiey said:
Is the US on Daylight Saving yet?

Tomorrow. Let the confusion begin!

Now, NEXT year.... it begins at the start of March, and Day Light Savings ends a week later, into the first week of November...

Who's on first...?

Chieftess said:
Tomorrow. Let the confusion begin!

Now, NEXT year.... it begins at the start of March, and Day Light Savings ends a week later, into the first week of November...
And guess what? I'm on daylight savings time now! Ah, the good old days where I used to confuse you by posting TCIT's with times in EST instead of EDT... :p

Furiey - that time should work for me!

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom