Video subcatagories for every Civ game in Gallery section

Blake00

CFC Mod Archivist & Social Media Helper
Supporter
I feel like I pester The_J too much over PM so I'll post this here instead haha. :)

I notice the CFC Gallery section supports embedded youtube videos however there's no real 'home' for them. Could we possibly have a 'CivX - Videos' subcategory added to each Civ game category? Civ4 kind of already has one with that video capture area but none of the others seem to.

Would be cool to put embedded copies of my classic Civ games videos I've made and am making more of into these sections. I guess if the answer is no I could stick them in each 'CivX - Miscellaneous' area but it kinda feels like videos should have their own home so they don't get mixed in with everything else.

upload_2022-6-5_18-0-43.png

I figured a video subcategory under each main Civ game similar to how there's a screenshot subfolder under every Civ game would work best.. otherwise a general video folder could fill up with all sorts of different stuff.

I've got Civ1 videos out already, Civ2 videos coming very soon, ETA on Civ 3 videos is late this year or early next year, then eventually Civ4 and beyond.. however I figure if you do the newer Civ games then others can use them as I'm sure plenty of people have been making cool Civ6 videos.

I think it's better to create playlist on Youtube or post on FB, instagram IGTV would be better

Last edited:
Top Bottom