Video to Christoper Tin's "I Lift My Eyes" from the Old World Soundtrack

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Christopher Tin has released the video for his song "I Lift My Eyes" from the Old World soundtrack.

At the same time, Mohawk Games, the developer of Old World, has also produced a podcast for this occasion, where they talk with Christopher about the making of the soundtrack. You can find the podcast here: https://mohawkgames.com/podcasts/old-world-soundtrack-christopher-tin/

As a part of this, there is also this presentation by Meena Shamlay, consultant and performer for the Old World soundtrack, talking about Middle Eastern music in games, also interviewing Christopher Tin:

Last edited:
This is really lovely. Quite different from the more bombastic themes Tin did for Civilization, but a really nice fit for the atmosphere of Old World. It reminds me of some of the tracks from his album Calling All Dawns.

I’ve not started a new game since the new music was added, but I’m very much looking forward to hearing this and the rest of the new tracks in-game.

I honestly think this has replaced "Temen Oblak" as my favorite of Tin's work. :love:

Finally, I was wondering when you'd reappear in this side of the forums! :D
I've played a few hours and enjoyed it, just hadn't wandered over to the forums about it yet. :D

Reactions: PiR
Top Bottom