[VidLP] CivBE 101 for beginners

Duskblood

Chieftain
I did this video for a friend who indicated he was interested in learning what Civ is about, but thought I’d share it here.
It's not so much of a ‘Lets Play’.......I guess more of a “Let’s Learn’ to introduce new and beginning players to Civ.

It's not for experienced Civ players, but feel free to share with any friends you may have that are new to Civ or thinking of trying the game!

(Koslov-Sputnik difficulty-Massive map)

Link to video.

I appreciate your video and I hope you continue it. I am an experienced Civ V player, so I was a bit bored with all the talk and kept muttering "start the game already," but it was very informative.

I'd love to see you continue that game.

The really bad sound quality sadly stops me from listening to this video for more than 5 minutes. Having the correct microphone settings is the most basic thing (not to loud, not to silent, background noises not too loud, crackling, breathing etc.) and sadly you fail to do that. The crackling and breathing and the overall lacking voice quality sadly destroys all the work you put into this vid. :(

So I'd say the most important thing is to work on your production values before doing anymore content. It's going to be a lot easier to reach people if they can enjoy listening to your voice.

Top Bottom