1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] VidLP - Deity Korea, epic speed

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Stories & Let's Plays' started by inquisitive_otter, Jul 9, 2019.

1. inquisitive_otter

inquisitive_otter Chieftain

Welcome fellow civfanatics! In this playthrough, I wanted to focus on learning how to get a science victory asap. A culture-focused civ is probably the way to go, but I wanted to try out Korea for the cheap seowons.

This was a really fun playthrough, we were able to get some insane tiles (2 volcanoes and some wonders in the same city) as well as generate over 120 great scientist points per turn. Watch as we tackle deity with a large map than I am used to, on epic speed.

New videos have been posted every day and I will reply to this post with the rest of the videos after they are release (as to not spam this forum).

Game parameters:
    Deity
    Epic Speed
    Standard map size
    Seven Seas map
    No mods
    All DLCs and expansions

The series playlist can be found here.
    Previous civilization playthroughs playlists can be found here.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

2. inquisitive_otter

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:

Episode 10:

3. inquisitive_otter

Episode 11:

Episode 12:

Episode 13:

Thanks for watching! This was a very fun series to play, Korea can get an insane amount of science.