[Vanilla] [VidLP] One City Challenge ~ Dyah Gitarja of Indonesia

pholkhero

Deviant Mind
Thought I would try a quick game before R+F drops next week. Thinking I'll be able to get it all finished in a week of so.

If you don't know, a One City Challenge is just that. You're only allowed to have one city: your capital. Check out the Civ Forums for more; it was played a bunch back then.

This is my first attempt at a OCC/1CC
Settings: Prince, Quick, Small Continents

Episode 1:

also, below is the initial save, after I moved the first turn. Feel free to grab it and play along, but please NO SPOILERS!

Attachments

• GITARJA 2 3940 BC.Civ6Save
    468.7 KB · Views: 64
does not have that option ~

i wasn't sure how hard it would be with the limitations compared with civ 4 so i figured i'd start slow.

Great stuff. Really enjoying the playthrough. :)

Definitely going to have to try OCC in Civ VI. I loved OCC in cIV, back in the day. :)

Thanks Thor ~ there's a real cap for sci and culture so far so a win condition is still up in the air. I'd like to think a Time victory is a loss, but if it's all I can get for my first try w OCC, it'll have to do.

Here's Episode 3 for you (and anyone else following along) ~

Thanks Thor ~ there's a real cap for sci and culture so far so a win condition is still up in the air. I'd like to think a Time victory is a loss, but if it's all I can get for my first try w OCC, it'll have to do.

Here's Episode 3 for you (and anyone else following along) ~

To me, a time victory is a victory. Your city state, errr empire will have stood the test of time. :)

Audio issues seem fixed; civ issues seem....iffy ~
Episode 6:

And the endgame:

Spoiler :

I resigned. I just don't think 1CC has the science or culture output to keep up, but I'm gonna try a 3CC in a week or so to see if we can do that.

but check out my live stream right now and all night (est) ~ playing Rise and Fall as soon as it launches!
https://www.twitch.tv/franklyappalling

Top Bottom