visibility works differently now, or it was always like it?

tramwajg

Warlord
hey, I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or it was intended to work that way? it's quite common in my recent games, that enemy unit is visible from 2 tiles away, but after going closer to that tile (1 away) or exactly to that tile, enemy unit (animal, hidden nationality etc.) is not visible anymore and not possible to be attacked? I remember in the past visibility intensity was decreasing with range, is it increasing with range now? two pictures

Attachments

• visibility1.png
    visibility1.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 46
  • visibility2.png
    visibility2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 39
hey, I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or it was intended to work that way? it's quite common in my recent games, that enemy unit is visible from 2 tiles away, but after going closer to that tile (1 away) or exactly to that tile, enemy unit (animal, hidden nationality etc.) is not visible anymore and not possible to be attacked? I remember in the past visibility intensity was decreasing with range, is it increasing with range now? two pictures
Update to latest SVN (11405)

Yeah, was a short lived bug only seen in 1 or 2 SVN versions. Inverted logic one place in the code.

Top Bottom