1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Visitor message problem?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by El_Salmun, May 7, 2010.

1. El_Salmun

El_Salmun Chieftain

Hi, I'm relatively new to this forum so forgive me if this is a dumb question:

I started a thread on the mod forum which I'd like to rename and would suggest to sticky. So I've read the FAQ and tried to send a VM to an admin but when I press the VM tab nothing happens (no dialog box). Maybe it's because my account's too fresh I dunno, could someone help me out :please:?

thx in advance

2. Valka D'Ur

Valka D'Ur Hosting Iron Pen in A&E Retired Moderator

Visitor Messages are not useful in asking for this kind of help. You should either:

1. PM the moderator(s) for the forum in question and ask their help, or
    2. Use the "report post" button (the triangle shaped icon under your name) and ask for help.

Please be patient in waiting for a reply, as the moderators of this forum are scattered over many time zones and have offline lives as well. :)

3. El_Salmun

El_Salmun Chieftain

Apparently I'm unable to PM anybody. The PM button doesn't appear on posts and there's no "send private messages" in my user account. I guess my account is too fresh. I'll try the exclamation triangle and see what happens...

Thx for the reply anyways!

4. spryllino

spryllino Deity

You need to have been here for five days.