Visually Distinctive Terrains - Lush Biome

Cousken

Chieftain
Here's a link to the last Visually Distinctive mod in the series, the Lush Biome.

I've managed to get all of them to work forcing loading loose assets. That also seems to be the only way to get new Miasma textures to work, so i will be posting a guide on Steam how to make it work.

I also promised some people to make a guide of how i made these. It will probably be a video, since i'm pressed for time currently, hopefully someone with more time will transcribe it (i dislike video tutorials).

Can you please post them all as downloads on dropbox or rapidshare or something?
The workshop sometimes refuses to download certain random mods for some of us :(
I still havent been able to use any of your great Visually Distinctive mods.

Oh also, we're from the same hometown :D

Can you please post them all as downloads on dropbox or rapidshare or something?
+1
Or upload them here http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=144

Your texture mods look nice from the pictures but i won't use steam. Too much troubles for no benefit. Also, if you put your mods here you won't have to worry about comments like this ;)
Some steam user said:
absulutly not promblem spoting tile difference get some glasses also moving camra 1 tile to the left dont help your statment

[to_xp]Gekko;13576022 said:
OK, so after i install the GreaseMonkey userscript i have a download button on the steam page. When i click it i'm redirected to the steamworkshopdownloader page with the mod's name and another dowload button. Clicking it does nothing :rolleyes:

Hello guys :)

Sorry about the long no reply, i haven't had the time to work on the mods recently. I had a nice discussion why it's good to publish the mod off steam in some thread here, and i will be uploading them somewhere soon :)

@Baleur: That's a cool comment, but I'm not from Sweden originally :) And if you happen to be from my real "hometown", then i'm equally scared and impressed you found that information ^^

Top Bottom