Viva Pinata

salty mud

Deity
Does anyone have Viva Pinata? If so, could you post some comments, features and weather it is worth £39.99? Is it 'catching,' making you want to play on?

Thanks.

No one has Viva Pinata? Well, I preordered mine as its released on Friday in Europe. I look forward to it, it should be a good change of game.

some game where you make a pinyata world or something (pinyata as in filled with candy at a kids birthday)

It's a game about inbreeding, murder, cannibalism, bribery, and beating innocents with a shovel (maybe that's just the way I play it). :)

Oh, yeah, I left out the idiots that are dropping poisoned candy all over the place and the man-eating crocs.

That and the fluffy bunnies and butterflies.

I have Viva Pinata. What do you want to know?

In a nutshell you make a garden area. It attracts some little pinata animals. You make them hump, they make more pinatas. The more enticing your garden the more pinatas that will move in. This is of course complicated by housing all these different species and keeping them from wiping each other out, etc etc.

Think of it as a lesser version of Animal Crossing inbred with The Sims and a 9 year old Mexican girls birthday party.

It's real good. I find it a fairly relaxing game.

But is it good?
Yea, it's well done if that type of game floats your boat. I enjoy it. Since it isn't the type of game that everyone will like I wager used ones will be pretty easy to come by in January. Or maybe try a rental.

Viva Pinata is great. If you have an Xbox 360, you should definitely considering purchasing it. Don't let the bright colors and bad advertising make you think it's only suited for children--in fact, I'd say that it is too complicated for most children.

I want this game to do well, because I'd like to see additions to it and maybe even a sequel or two in the future. It hasn't done that well so far in terms of sales, despite getting really good reviews by most of the game critics out there. It's even $10 cheaper than other new 360 games! Ok, my plug is done.

I saw a webcomic strip, soemwhere, I can't remember where and can't find it again, which had a pie graph sowing who has bought. I can't remember what was on it except it did joke that pedos bought the game.

Top Bottom