Viva Tropico: A Pure Politics NES

I, Javier Rentierra, announce my hat is in the ring for the race to become el presidente! If you want to see Tropico become a thriving hub of business, democracy, and order, then I am the man for you! Let us go forward together to a glorious future for Tropico!

Speech by incumbent President of Tropico Manuel Hidalgo Señor
My fellow Tropicanos, my wonderful fellow citizens, my friends.

In these last days before the elections, there have been many proclamations of support for my position. I am very grateful for them, because each person that says it means one more person believes I have done a good job in the last four years.

A few people, such as Javier Rentierra, while I am sure they also have our nation and its good health on their hearts and minds, think that I have not been doing a good job, that I am only serving my own interests, or maybe that I am selling our nation.

To those that criticize my work, look at the streets. Do you see how many people have left them? How many people have been given homes and jobs in the last four years? Before I became the president, how many people lacked the means to live? The answer is too many. And there will be too many people without the means to live until every person has a house and every person has a job.

It is true that it is not perfect, that the current situation is not perfect for everybody, but as it is said, Rome was not built in one day. Remember, it is together, with the army and the police protecting us, with our College and High School giving us people with better studies, our farms giving us food and everything else giving our people jobs, that our nation can and will become one of the greatest in the world!

As said on my other thread, time is scarce, and I'm suffering through monitor difficulties. Update will come at first chance I get.

If people are still interested, and EQ gives me his blessing.. I wouldn't mind modding this. It's low key, fairly simple, and I can update consistently. I thought it was very light-hearted and enjoyable.

Also, I have Tropico 4. :3

Go ahead and do it. I'd love to participate rather than moderate this one.

Once again, I wish only success for such an endeavor.

Top Bottom