[GS] Volcano gif

Was that a Rainforest Lumber Mill or am I seeing things?

Also Swedish jersey right?

Blue and yellow civ color? Sweden? lol

Mount Kilimanjaro is now a volcano
As for blue and yellow border colours. Sweden is just one of the options. It can be France or another old yellow crest civ with a new jersey. Rome, Macedonia or even Brazil.
Except for the fact that the colours on the civ that is being played is always the original colours and there's no match for blue/yellow among older civs :)

Except for the fact that the colours on the civ that is being played is always the original colours and there's no match for blue/yellow among older civs :)
upload_2018-12-27_13-47-56.png

There's brown huts in the video. Norway uses yellow huts, which resemble Viking-era architecture. France uses brown. Idk why they'd make Sweden different from Norway, unless they were intentionally trolling us (what?? Never!). If this is a teaser, it's kinda weak compared to what we've seen (or imagined seeing).

I notice these things because of diagnosable reasons. :shifty:

There was a video from back in October where the French colors were modified to a more bold shade of blue.

I think this is France.

Still, it can be France too.
I know they have a lighter blue jersey, but they changed tone of blue for America as well.
Sure, we'll just have to wait and see when they reveal Sweden :)

At 9 seconds in there is what appears to be an aqueduct linked to the volcano. Maybe you will get additional housing from a volcano if you place an aqueduct next to it?

(though this is obviously not the case IRL haha.)

There should be a special historic event for channeling lava into your city via an aqueduct lol

... I just want pyroclastic flows. And glacial floods from tundra and snow volcanoes. And also a krakatoa event. Thats it..

Top Bottom