Volunteering for playtesting

Yes, it's nice to have you back. :wavey:

I have a scenario that could use a playtester - Operation Sea Lion v2.0. It's an extensively re-worked version of the original, with much tougher British resistance - defensive lines with fortifications and minefields, stronger counter-attacks and a more coordinated reaction from the Royal Navy. I also sorted out mistakes in the events, so that things like British partisans should now work as intended.

Fair warning: it's not for the faint-hearted. It's big and detailed, with lots of units and it requires lots of planning and logistical preparation. If you'd like to take it on, I'd be grateful. I'm sure it will keep you going through the lockdown. Let me know, thanks.

Nice to see you still around, techumseh :) I'll play-test that. Would you send me a way to get the scenario? :)

Thanks. I though it was a new version. Anyway, I have started to play it. Indeed, it seems quite difficult and lots of moving pieces.... :)

I trust tech will be along shortly with a pm of a new version. I wouldn't invest too much time in the old one.

Top Bottom