Vote 4 C2C!

While I'm around there will always be more c2c lets plays :) and trust me... Voting for more will get you more because every lets player loves it when people leave comments about their lets play.

Lol lets play vanilla civ 4 got more than double the votes of vanilla civ 5... Now that's interesting...

I voted for us, but I really don't have the time to be watching all of these LPs. It was hard enough keeping up with Shen's, so I don't expect to be able to watch these all.

I voted for us, but I really don't have the time to be watching all of these LPs. It was hard enough keeping up with Shen's, so I don't expect to be able to watch these all.

I've been half-watching/listening to Astral's on my iPad while actively modding or playing on my main computer - good while complies or game loads or long turns are taking place, and I just pause it periodically when I need to concentrate

I think its just a running poll and then Quill18 works through the list using the top votes.

Note you can chnage your vote so I think that's how it works if your game gets picked and you just remove your voe and pick something new.

On the status it says 3 have been done ...

- LP Civ5
- LP Tropico
- LP Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Note he has done many more and even C2C twice before. But its been so long since he has done one. Which is why I posted this poll since by the time we get enough vote to be near the top the game will be much more developed.

Note the top game is ...

- LP one of Paradox games = 2,554

So we have a LONG way to go if we ever want to get to the top of the list.

All of the total wars doesn't make sense. He's doing a single LP. The good thing is, he probably won't do it, so we're one spot above where we would be.

I've been half-watching/listening to Astral's on my iPad while actively modding or playing on my main computer - good while complies or game loads or long turns are taking place, and I just pause it periodically when I need to concentrate
Ah, now the pressure is on lol... I never knew koshing was half watching me play lol :)

Btw what does quill19 do that makes his lets plays so good? I guess I didn't look at his lets play because it was from last year and I wanted to look at let's play from this year before I downloaded the mod so I watched shens... Well a very small about of it because I got too excited by watching it and quickly downloaded the mod to play it for myself.

If I had to take a stab as to why Quill has such good commentary I would probably guess that it is his experience as a YouTuber(and maybe a little oral communication skill) that makes his videos higher quality.

Ah ok... I hate how I have to speak quietly in my lets plays because I don't want to wake my sleeping sister and... My parents don't like me playing games :(

Top Bottom