1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for Opening the Save After MS Play

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by Memphus, Mar 6, 2009.

?

Do we commit to the Turnplayer opening the save first after MS has played? Rollover.

Poll closed Mar 13, 2009.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Abstain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Hey All ~

Sicne there still have been no descision in the public forum what happens with RE (positive or negative etc.) and it is jsut a matter of tiem before our first one happens.

We need to vote. The vote is this:

Yes, no, Abstain.

The Question is:

Do we commit to the Turnplayer opening the save first after MS has played (viewable on civstats)

This will then let he/she decide what to do with the given random event. After this initial Logon / Log out everyone is free to come and go as they please, similar to now.

*Note: as long as I am turnplayer i will endeavour to be in there very quickly after MS play so other people can log in.

2. General_W

General_W Councilor & Merlot Noble

Thanks for bringing this back up - but maybe the better solution is to try to kick-start discussion again in the UN and get a real vote?

I think the "ignore all negative events" option would pass.

EDIT: In the meantime, I voted yes to let you make the decisions. :salute:

3. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

I agree with what the General said. And I voted yes here.

4. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

It's not always convenient for me to wait or to figure out if it's our tune and Memphis has logged in or not. But as long as we all know how to log out to ignore bad events (which has not yet been answered definitively) it shouldn't be a problem. Anyway if I trigger an event I'll just stay logged on and give the team time to discuss.

5. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

you should be able to tell by checking civstats, no?

6. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

Yah I guess, but I won't feel like waiting if the turn player hasn't logged on. Of all the times I've logged on I only recall being first once. So I really don't think it will be a big deal. Besides I can just stay logged in while forum members comment on any situation that may have developed.