Vote for RFC at GameFlood

I'm currently entered in the top 3. Fall from heaven is deservingly leading.

Bah. They deserve to be in the top3 but you deserve to be winning, heaven and the sky can fall but only Rhye can rise. :goodjob:

Bah. They deserve to be in the top3 but you deserve to be winning, heaven and the sky can fall but only Rhye can rise. :goodjob:

That's great!! :goodjob:

I just read the rules carefully:

Judging will proceed in two different phases. In the first phase, (July 2nd-16th) GameFlood members’ downloads and approval ratings for all qualified content will be collected and evaluated to determine the top 10 mods and maps in each prize category. At the close of the first phase of judging, the top 10 mods and maps selected by the GameFlood community will be presented to the judging panel, who will vote to select the top three in each prize category (and the top mini-mod in each minor category). The winners selected by the panel of judges will be announced on July 27th, 2007.

So technically, it makes no difference whether your mod is currently #3, or if the Earth map has fallen out of the top three, because in the end judges decide what's best?

I have to say, that worries me a bit... I'm still wincing from Citizen Kane being picked the best American movie of all time.

Just wanted to stop by and wish Rhye all the best luck on this thing. I've been traveling a lot lately and am going to be leaving for another three weeks in a couple days, so I'm really glad I found this (yes, I'm going to miss the BTS launch, I cope by telling myself that maybe a patch will have come out by the time I get back).

All of Rhye's work for Civilization is truly amazing and he definitely deserves to win.

#67 for Rhye, one day of voting left hurry up you guys!

I voted today for both the map and mod. :)

ltccone

well, voting should be over now.

I'm 2nd in both the categories! :D Thank you all. I'm dying to see the final awards, announced the 27th

Congrats! I hope there's at least one civ plaer on the judging panel that can tell the rest how awesome your mod and map are.

Winner of best RTS Map.

Judges' Comments :
“FREAKING AWESOME!!! I totally love this map” – Dustin Hansen of Polystew

“No question this is the clear #1. Details are flawless. “–Graeme Bayless of Kush Games

Congrats Rhye. :goodjob: :king:

Top Bottom